Default John H, Per Your Request

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 05:51:09 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

John:

Three mo

Gave over $3 million inheritance to charity “and in those days that
was a lot of hooch.”

Stated he owned an Opimax powered boat. When a member of the newsgroup
checked the registered boat owners in his state, it was disclosed he
didn’t own any boats in his resident state. He then stated that for
“business” reasons the boat was registered in another unnamed state.

Claimed here to have personally been the writer for two U.S.
presidents.

Good additions. Thanks.
--
John H.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:57:35 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

~~ Snerk ~~
Can we believe anything JustWait posts...

Yes.

The same cannot be said for your three buddies.

Glad to see you figured out how to set the focus options for your camera.
--
John H.

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 05:19:43 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 28, 7:58 am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:26:49 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii

Thanks, I'll clean it up a little. It should serve nicely.

Loog, if you've any claims to add, please do so!
--
John H.- Hide quoted text -

Don't forget his custom pistols and stumpy... Or Loog and I being
child molesters... Or, and I can hardly stop laughing long enough..
when he added a foot to his stature and stated he is 6'2" When
folks who have seen him know he is barely 5'2". Oh, and the condo he
sold in Florida...

Actually, he is taller than 5'2". I'd say he's pretty close to 6', and
maybe an inch or so either way. I'm 6'3" without shoes, and I'm taller
than
Harry, but not by a foot.
--
John H.

~~ Snerk ~~
Can we believe anything JustWait posts...he seems to be wrong much more than
right.
That self medicating with generic drugs isn't working.

You know what's really funny?

1. The fascination the Seven Little Schitts have with me.
2. The fact that most of them post off-topic most of the time, but get
so "upset" when others do so.
3. The horror that most of them feel and display about the reasonable
possiblity that a *black* Democrat may well be the next president of the
United States.
4. The horror that a growing number of Americans, even some
conservatives, are realizing that the right-wing savior, Sarah Palin, is
somewhat less than an empty suit.
5. The indisputable fact that certain of my "we-hate-harry fans" here
are among the dumbest posters ever to "grace" rec.boats.
6. The indisputable fact that rec.boats as a boating newsgroup is stone
cold dead.

Oh...just to add to the confusion here, Herring is about an inch taller
than I am.

I think I'll mostly watch here for a short time. It's more interesting
to watch the Seven Little Schitts dump their loads, although the stench
is overwhelming.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

Senior Member

On Sep 28, 9:20*am, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:15:27 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:38:37 -0400, wrote:

This is great! Harry doesn't even have to post anything. These idiots
are all totally obsessed with him. It's like a bunch of teeny boppers
comparing notes about Hannah Montana or the MOnkees.

What a circle-jerk.

Yes, Salty, this thread is about claims made by Harry Krause. If you've
something constructive to add, please do so. If you're just here to
continue your prattle, kindly stop wasting bandwidth.

This is just too ****ing funny. Harry has become thesole *reason for
the groups very existence. You douchesnorkles that deride him, can't
talk about anything else. He totally OWNS you.

What, pray tell is constructive about what you are doing? Is this an
assignment for your therapy group?

Wow, you are so clever.. What a cowardly little puppy you are. So,
what does it feel like to be totally insignificant?

Salty to Mommy:
Look Mommy, they talked about me again...

snerk

news
wrote:

~~ Snerk ~~
Can we believe anything JustWait posts...

Yes.

The same cannot be said for your three buddies.

Glad to see you figured out how to set the focus options for your camera.
--
John H.

mmmm it's a cheap 'point & shoot camera. What options are there besides
holding the camera steady for a few seconds and pointing directly at what I
want to photograph.