Default I'm voting republican because...

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 9:05 am, hk wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sep 11, 4:04 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

On Sep 11, 11:55 am, Cliff wrote:

[
I'm voting republican because...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU
]
i'm not rich, or religious enough to vote republican. i work for a
living.

Keep the faith, work hard, vote Republican ..... and you may become
rich.

another popular myth fostered by the GOP to keep trailer trash in
their place

i used to work for ATT until they laid off 100,000 workers. you were
saying about 'working hard'?

Indeed, work your ass off for an American corporation and then, when it
suits the corporation, it cuts your health care, dumps your retirement
and then ships your job off to China.

according to eisboch and bush...this is god's will. it does, after
all, make the rich richer.

---------------------------------------

This is comical. Another standard, preprogrammed liberal response.

My DIL is a hard core, ultra liberal, a product of her equally liberal
California mother.
It's lots of fun debating issues with her because her responses are so
predictable ... to the point that I will whisper her response to a statement
I am about to make to someone else, before I make it. She parrots back the
predicted response almost 100% of the time.

Then, I start teasing her by responding with her words .... a fraction of a
second *before* she utters them. She sounds like a slight time delay repeat
of what I say.

It's always the standard, liberal lines. "John McCain voted 90% with Bush
..... (doesn't matter that so did most of Congress from both sides). Or
"McCain is just another four years of Bush".

I wish sometimes that people representing the left would come up with some
original thoughts or lines instead of parroting the same stuff they hear in
the media, day after day, week after week, month after month. As Russia
reemerges as a world power, terrorists still run around threatening our
lives, the economy is in deep doo-doo ..... the Dems have us focused on
lipstick.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

I wish sometimes that people representing the left would come up with some
original thoughts or lines instead of parroting the same stuff they hear in
the media, day after day, week after week, month after month. As Russia
reemerges as a world power, terrorists still run around threatening our
lives, the economy is in deep doo-doo ..... the Dems have us focused on
lipstick.

Eisboch

Uh...it is Ms. Palin who brought up the lipstick issue and the
Republicans who tried to make a bigger issue of it.

Better the Republicans talk about lipstick than any serious issue.

On Sep 14, 9:08*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

as i said...the GOP has fostered an anti union attitude in this county
and you're living proof. you believe in a fairy tale. you think you
control your own future

wrong.

------------------------

Nope. *I do control my own future, within the constraints imposed by laws,
taxes, etc.

IOW .... instead of constantly bitching about it ... I found ways to make it
work. *It's not hard.

so if your company lays you off and ships your job to china...and you
lose your house...

you control your future?

do you get a commission from the brothers grimm for writing these
fairy tales?

On Sep 14, 9:23*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

"wf3h" wrote in message

On Sep 11, 11:55 am, Cliff wrote:

[
[...]

says the right wing fairy tale puppet

My DIL is a hard core, ultra liberal, a product of her equally liberal
California mother.

zzzzzzzzzz.....

I wish sometimes that people representing the left would come up with some
original thoughts or lines instead of parroting the same stuff t

i presented the right wing shill with an actual case of 100,000 people
losing their jobs...including some of the world's best scientists...

his response? 'left wing propaganda'.

i suppose that, if you just ignore the bad stuff, it'll go away.

hey hear in
the media, day after day, week after week, month after month. * As Russia
reemerges as a world power, terrorists still run around threatening our
lives, the economy is in deep doo-doo ..... *the Dems have us focused on
lipstick.

ROFLMAO!!! if you read national review...the right wing rag...you'll
see THEY were the ones who went ballistic over lipstick. to them,
massive job losses...since they affect the middle class...are
irrelevant...

he doesn't even know the RIGHT wing party line let alone the left wing
line....

"wf3h" wrote in message

"wf3h" wrote in message

On Sep 11, 11:55 am, Cliff wrote:

[
[...]

TI layed off a bunch of people because the market for chips tanked. I was
layed off from TI, because there was no money in the disk drive supply
business. So Silicon Systems was written off. Am I bitter. Nope, was the
7th layoff I went through. Most because I worked for a lot of startup
companies. And that is a crap shoot in the best of times. You get another
job. Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime employment.
Well except at a University.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime employment.
Well except at a University.

Most PhD's that I know should have never left the University.

(whoops .... hope ShortWave isn't lurking)

Eisboch

"wf3h" wrote in message

he doesn't even know the RIGHT wing party line let alone the left wing
line....

TI layed off a bunch of people because the market for chips tanked.

so much for your assertion that, if you work hard, you'll get
rewarded. you can work your ass off and still get ****canned.

*I was
layed off from TI, because there was no money in the disk drive supply
business. *So Silicon Systems was written off. *Am I bitter. *Nope, was the
7th layoff I went through.

gee. and what does that routinely do when whole communities lose their
economic bases?

*Most because I worked for a lot of startup
companies. *And that is a crap shoot in the best of times. *You get another
job. *Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime employment.

sure it does. you just have to be a rich GOP contributor. then the
govt will protect you. if you're middle class, you're screwed
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime employment.
Well except at a University.

Most PhD's that I know should have never left the University.

(whoops .... hope ShortWave isn't lurking)

Eisboch

Most of the ones I know are making positive changes in this grim world.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime employment.
Well except at a University.

Most PhD's that I know should have never left the University.

(whoops .... hope ShortWave isn't lurking)

Eisboch

Isn't PhD, Piled Higher and Deeper?

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:59:02 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
om...

Just because you have a Phd does not mean you get lifetime employment.
Well except at a University.

Most PhD's that I know should have never left the University.

(whoops .... hope ShortWave isn't lurking)

HEY!!!!

Some of us overeducated morons live in the real world you know.

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Jeff Rigby General 0 October 7th 05 01:30 PM
Done voting bb General 7 November 2nd 04 09:26 PM
OT More Republican voting tactics basskisser General 8 October 28th 04 02:19 AM
Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? Joe ASA 6 June 16th 04 08:31 AM