Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default I'm voting republican because...

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Sep 12, 9:05 am, hk wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Sep 11, 4:04 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

On Sep 11, 11:55 am, Cliff wrote:

[
I'm voting republican because...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU
]
i'm not rich, or religious enough to vote republican. i work for a
living.

Keep the faith, work hard, vote Republican ..... and you may become
rich.

another popular myth fostered by the GOP to keep trailer trash in
their place

i used to work for ATT until they laid off 100,000 workers. you were
saying about 'working hard'?

Indeed, work your ass off for an American corporation and then, when it
suits the corporation, it cuts your health care, dumps your retirement
and then ships your job off to China.

according to eisboch and bush...this is god's will. it does, after
all, make the rich richer.

---------------------------------------

This is comical. Another standard, preprogrammed liberal response.

My DIL is a hard core, ultra liberal, a product of her equally liberal
California mother.
It's lots of fun debating issues with her because her responses are so
predictable ... to the point that I will whisper her response to a statement
I am about to make to someone else, before I make it. She parrots back the
predicted response almost 100% of the time.

Then, I start teasing her by responding with her words .... a fraction of a
second *before* she utters them. She sounds like a slight time delay repeat
of what I say.

It's always the standard, liberal lines. "John McCain voted 90% with Bush
..... (doesn't matter that so did most of Congress from both sides). Or
"McCain is just another four years of Bush".

I wish sometimes that people representing the left would come up with some
original thoughts or lines instead of parroting the same stuff they hear in
the media, day after day, week after week, month after month. As Russia
reemerges as a world power, terrorists still run around threatening our
lives, the economy is in deep doo-doo ..... the Dems have us focused on
lipstick.

Eisboch