RLM RLM is offline

Default OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:58:02 -0700, LoogyPicker wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:05Â*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

That's what I'm using.

you use Google

Senior Member

On Sep 9, 3:40*pm, RLM wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:58:02 -0700, LoogyPicker wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:05*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

That's what I'm using.

you use Google- Hide quoted text -

I switch between Google and I also have a handle "Rowdy Mouse Racing"
which is Thunderbird or Agent depending, posting through Gene's
server..
RLM RLM is offline

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 05:54:38 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/
http://pan.rebelbase.com/screenshots/

Thunder didn't come along and recommend it yet.

I've not known anyone to use it for Windows but I think it has some
advantages. I have stayed with an older version than Thunder. Choice is
the only reason. Oh! I read groups in tabbed view so each post is as big
as the whole screen. I increase the font size so it is easier to read.

The shortcut to do this is press "z" less the quotes.

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:48:05 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

On Sep 9, 3:40Â*pm, RLM wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:58:02 -0700, LoogyPicker wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:05Â*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

That's what I'm using.

you use Google- Hide quoted text -

I switch between Google and I also have a handle "Rowdy Mouse Racing"
which is Thunderbird or Agent depending, posting through Gene's
server..

I replied to LoogyPicker. That is part of the problem with Google. It is
hard to follow threads.

Senior Member

http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/ht...m/screenshots/

Thunder didn't come along and recommend it yet.

I've not known anyone to use it for Windows but I think it has some
advantages. I have stayed with an older version than Thunder. Choice is
the only reason. Oh! I read groups in tabbed view so each post is as big
as the whole screen. I increase the font size so it is easier to read.

The shortcut to do this is press "z" less the quotes.

Ahhhhh!!! Gnome.... BACK, BACK,
Ran it once on a server, once.. Like I said, I have Thunderbird and
Agent hooked up now.. Still deciding.. But for now still posting here
at google too.
Senior Member

On Sep 9, 3:40*pm, RLM wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:58:02 -0700, LoogyPicker wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:05*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

That's what I'm using.

you use Google- Hide quoted text -

I switch between Google and I also have a handle "Rowdy Mouse Racing"
which is Thunderbird or Agent depending, posting through Gene's
server..

*I replied to LoogyPicker. That is part of the problem with Google. It is
*hard to follow threads.- Hide quoted text -

No prob, you were in fact correct, I have been posting google today..
Like I said, I am working with the T-Bird today, for a free program,
it seems pretty decent... Still stumble with some news reader
settings, but I think I got it down.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Seamonkey - a mozilla product.

Don't Think It Couldn't Happen Here Ted General 9 October 21st 07 01:28 PM
Can it happen here? Jim. General 6 April 22nd 05 12:45 PM
Can it happen here? Jim, General 0 April 21st 05 01:03 AM