Jim,

Default Can it happen here?

Reposted from Alt.sailing.asa

TAKE NOTE ALL POSTERS IN GROUP: alt.sailing.asa
It has been noted by NSP and ISP admins that there are some problems in
yourusenet group.
During last weekend's meeting of the Usenet Cabal (TINC), admins have
noted similar experiences receiving many unwarranted and replicated
reports to our abuse desks. On investigation most of these seem to
involve what would seem to be a currently minor incursion by the "Meow
Army". Should this incursion escalate, we can only wonder how many
invalid complaints would arrive to our already overworked abuse staff.
That Leyland ******* and his ilk are always very careful not to cross
the lines of their respective TOS/AUPs, so we feel your group is totally
wasting our time. It appears that your readers and/or posters are unable
to simply ignore these trolls, and we would urge that a killfile
tutorial should be posted ASAP. We are as I'm sure you understand, very
busy maintaining usenet, and would appreciate not being bothered unless
actual net abuse occurs.

For this reason, we have scheduled a provisional rmgroup cmsg (Remove
Group Control Message) in 14 days time. This will remove alt.sailing.asa
from all newservers worldwide. All comments should be posted in this
thread, which we shall duly consider before removal of this group from
our feeds.

Thank you for your attention.

Can it happen here? Jim. General 6 April 22nd 05 12:45 PM
What has to happen until it will be enough? [email protected] General 29 April 21st 05 11:51 AM
What happen to Western Mountaineering? John General 2 March 4th 04 06:35 PM