HK HK is offline

Default OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

JimH wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:32 pm, hk wroteWell, :
JimH wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:06 pm, jim wrote:
DK wrote:
John H wrote:
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:54:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?
Gene announced it yesterday, I believe, in response to a question I had
about all the name-calling attack posts showing up over there.
He's instituted an OT rule, and threatened to ban those who can't keep
their act together.
"Ban"? He can only control what goes though his server. The dozens of
other servers will still post anything here.
Check the latest development at Chuck's Kudos to SW
I would like to see a copy of what he posted. I missed it and it
has been deleted over there.
Not taking sides.........just want to see what resulted in a permanent
ban.
BTW: How is it that you are still able to post over there after being
permanently banned by Chuck?
Has Tom checked into that?

What's the "latest development" in chuck's kudos? :)

Is Chuck still involved in his message board, or has he turned it over
to Brownie? I haven't seen any significant presence of chuck in a hell
of along time.

As I said, I am not taking sides. I just want to see the entire post
from you that resulted in you being permanently banned.

I also want to know why FL Jim is still able to access and post to
that place after being permanently banned.

Well, I don't have a copy, and apparently Brownie eliminated it. But I
posted a response here that virtually duplicated what I posted. Did you
not see that?

Florida Jim is able to post there because, obviously, he goes after me.

You need another reason? :)

Senior Member

On Sep 9, 8:55*pm, TJ wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?
AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista

Vista works? Astounding!

I use Thunderbird, and Mandriva 2008.1 Linux. I wouldn't touch Vista
with a ten-foot pole, even if my 5 year-old machine would run it.

TJ

I run Vista because many of our customers run Vista.. It's a dirty
job, but somebody has to do it...

Don't Think It Couldn't Happen Here Ted General 9 October 21st 07 01:28 PM
Can it happen here? Jim. General 6 April 22nd 05 12:45 PM
Can it happen here? Jim, General 0 April 21st 05 01:03 AM