BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97831-ot-when-did-happen-i-must-have-missed-%3B.html)

[email protected] September 9th 08 01:54 PM

OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

jim[_7_] September 9th 08 01:59 PM

wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

[email protected] September 9th 08 02:13 PM

On Sep 9, 8:59*am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

Don White September 9th 08 02:59 PM

wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 08:59:22 -0400, jim wrote:

wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Those are SERVERS, not READERS, bonehead.

~~ Snerk ~~

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. September 9th 08 03:05 PM

wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

D.Duck September 9th 08 03:06 PM

wrote in message
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Been using Outlook Express since it's inception. For basic Usenet,
especially text messages, it's just fine.

It's *OK* for the occasional binary, but admittedly is a little clunky.