BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97831-ot-when-did-happen-i-must-have-missed-%3B.html)

HK September 9th 08 03:53 PM

OT- OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?

AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

HK September 9th 08 03:55 PM

OT- OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

wrote:
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:13:56 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?
AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

My old 1.91 version of agent doesn't really get "installed" so I am
sure it would work fine with Vista and it seems to still work fine. I
think I only paid about $20 for it and I have been using it for years.
A great bargain. Some times "free" programs are worth exactly what you
paid for them.

HK September 9th 08 03:56 PM

OT- OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

HK September 9th 08 03:56 PM

D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Been using Outlook Express since it's inception. For basic Usenet,
especially text messages, it's just fine.

It's *OK* for the occasional binary, but admittedly is a little clunky.

[email protected] September 9th 08 03:58 PM

OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

On Sep 9, 10:05*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Thunderbird

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

That's what I'm using.

jim[_7_] September 9th 08 05:01 PM

wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?

AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

OUTLOOK
OUTLOOK EXPRESS
FIREFOX

jim[_7_] September 9th 08 05:03 PM

wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?

AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

Scratch Firefox
insert Thunderbird
or seamonkey