BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97831-ot-when-did-happen-i-must-have-missed-%3B.html)

HK September 9th 08 05:04 PM

OT- OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

jim wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?
AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

OUTLOOK
OUTLOOK EXPRESS
FIREFOX

HK September 9th 08 05:04 PM

jim wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?
AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

Scratch Firefox
insert Thunderbird
or seamonkey

Rowdy Mouse Racing September 9th 08 05:23 PM

jim wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:59 am, jim wrote:
wrote:
Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?
My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.
Anyone know of any decent free readers?
AIOE
ASTRAWEB
TERANEWS
MOTZARELLA

Looking for a reader. Oh, and it needs to work with Vista;)

Scratch Firefox
insert Thunderbird
or seamonkey

Yup, I did Thunderbird, just working on my filters...

John H[_7_] September 9th 08 07:10 PM

OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:54:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

Gene announced it yesterday, I believe, in response to a question I had
about all the name-calling attack posts showing up over there.

He's instituted an OT rule, and threatened to ban those who can't keep
their act together.

John H[_7_] September 9th 08 07:11 PM

wrote:

Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there
anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

My advice is to try Agent, then pay the price. It's a good reader. $29
isn't a killer.

John H[_7_] September 9th 08 07:12 PM

OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:13:56 -0700 (PDT),

http://www.forteinc.com/google/