RLM RLM is offline

Default OT - ?? when did this happen, I must have missed it.;)

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 05:54:38 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Anyway, I see we have a new rule here, is it because of Gene's server?

My readers 30 day trial ran out so this post won't show up there anyway.

Anyone know of any decent free readers?

http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/
http://pan.rebelbase.com/screenshots/

Thunder didn't come along and recommend it yet.

I've not known anyone to use it for Windows but I think it has some
advantages. I have stayed with an older version than Thunder. Choice is
the only reason. Oh! I read groups in tabbed view so each post is as big
as the whole screen. I increase the font size so it is easier to read.

The shortcut to do this is press "z" less the quotes.