Default a viking funeral

My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. I bet it'd be illegal.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 9:59*pm, wrote:
My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. *I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetery on Cedar Key is to my liking. *However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. *I bet it'd be illegal.

I don't' see any reason why not.

It ought to sink rather quickly with all those ornamental shields,
spears, swords, chain mail etc.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 7, 9:59*pm, wrote:
My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. *I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. *However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. *I bet it'd be illegal.

then again, i don't know about the diesel, though. maybe the CG would
frown on that. Of course, the vikings didn't have dieself fuel so a
few rickets of Pine, Hickory and charcoal would be a bit better. eh,
and about 5 gallons of charcoal lighter fluid ought to do it.

wrote in message
My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. I bet it'd be illegal.

Get cremated first in a regulated oven and send your ashes out to Davey
Jones locker.

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. I bet it'd be illegal.

Get cremated first in a regulated oven and send your ashes out to Davey
Jones locker.

That would be a waste of perfectly good shark food.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 8, 6:50*pm, "Steve" wrote:

Use enough fuel and fertilizer to do it Islam style and they won't find
enough pieces to prosecute.

And it would also be quick and painless!

On Sep 8, 11:36 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:50:29 GMT, "Steve"

wrote:

On 7-Sep-2008, wrote:

My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. However, what I'd
really like is to have me put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. I bet it'd be illegal.

I bet it'd be illegal.

Use enough fuel and fertilizer to do it Islam style and they won't find
enough pieces to prosecute.

If you really want spectacle, fill an RIB (or just a rubber life raft)
with acetylene and oxygen at the right mix to burn blue.
Then you only need a tea cup of gasoline to get it going but you
better be able to light this puppy from pretty far away.
I know a crazy friend of mine set off a regular inner tube full in
Accokeek and brought the county cops from Clinton. (Md)
A 6" balloon sounds like a cherry bomb

Excellent idea, I forgot about that one.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On *7-Sep-2008, wrote:

[...]

Excellent idea, I forgot about that one.- Hide quoted text -

A 30-06 Spingfield or .303 british with phosphorus tracer would do the
trick,

250 yards no problem.