jim[_7_] jim[_7_] is offline

Default a viking funeral

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. I bet it'd be illegal.

Get cremated first in a regulated oven and send your ashes out to Davey
Jones locker.

That would be a waste of perfectly good shark food.