Bobsprit

Default LOUSY FUNERAL

No band. All they had to eat was coffee and cake. When I went up for
my 14th piece of cake the widow complained so I told her her husband
was gay and we had an affair , then left.
Now to sail.
Whoooooooooooooo

Capt. RB
Scout

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

"Bobsprit" wrote
I told her her husband was gay and we had an affair

Horvath

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 23:50:55 -0500, felton
wrote this crap:

Just see if you get invited to my funeral...

I'm not planning on a funeral.

On 9 Aug 2003 09:15:01 -0700, (Bobsprit) wrote:

No band. All they had to eat was coffee and cake. When I went up for
my 14th piece of cake the widow complained so I told her her husband
was gay and we had an affair , then left.
Now to sail.
Whoooooooooooooo

Capt. RB

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Bertie the Bunyip

wrote this crap:

Just see if you get invited to my funeral...

I'm not planning on a funeral.

'S OK.
Im sure noone would come anyway.

Bertie