Tim Tim is offline

Default a viking funeral

On Sep 7, 9:59*pm, wrote:
My older daughter was talking about funerals and asked if I had ever
considered where I wanted o be buried. *I have no idea although the
scrubby cemetary on Cedar Key is to my liking. *However, what I'd
really like is to have em put me in one of my little 12' MiniCup
sailboats, douse her with diesel, haul her out beyond the 3 mile limit
and set her alight. *I bet it'd be illegal.

then again, i don't know about the diesel, though. maybe the CG would
frown on that. Of course, the vikings didn't have dieself fuel so a
few rickets of Pine, Hickory and charcoal would be a bit better. eh,
and about 5 gallons of charcoal lighter fluid ought to do it.