Default Democrat meta narrative falling apart

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:13:30 -0400, hk wrote:

I'm starting to think she might be better as the head of the ticket.
And, frankly, that ain't good. What was McCain thinking? Or not.

Here's something else to ponder...where the hell has she been the last
few days? Answer: pretty much in hiding, since the GOP's ringleaders
don't want her facing the media...yet.

I'm more worried about McCain. He had months to make this decision.
Reports have it that he wanted either Lieberman or Ridge, but the fundies
promised a floor fight. Geeze, if he can't even stand up to members of
his own party. Some Maverick.

Picking Palin looks impulsive... and flawed.
Senior Member

On Sep 3, 8:23*am, wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:13:30 -0400, hk wrote:
I'm starting to think she might be better as the head of the ticket.
And, frankly, that ain't good. *What was McCain thinking? *Or not.

Here's something else to ponder...where the hell has she been the last
few days? Answer: pretty much in hiding, since the GOP's ringleaders
don't want her facing the media...yet.

I'm more worried about McCain. *He had months to make this decision. *
Reports have it that

Reports have it? Reports have Bristol having a baby when she was one
month pregnant with her next. You guys will run with anything...

On Sep 3, 8:28*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:13:30 -0400, hk wrote:

I'm starting to think she might be better as the head of the ticket.
And, frankly, that ain't good. *What was McCain thinking? *Or not..

Here's something else to ponder...where the hell has she been the last
few days? Answer: pretty much in hiding, since the GOP's ringleaders
don't want her facing the media...yet.

I'm more worried about McCain. *He had months to make this decision. *
Reports have it that he wanted either Lieberman or Ridge, but the fundies
promised a floor fight. *Geeze, if he can't even stand up to members of
his own party. *Some Maverick. *

Picking Palin looks impulsive... and flawed. *

It was impulsive. He met her *once* some months ago before calling her
on the phone and offering her the job. Hell, I spent more time and gave
more thought to the company I hired to fertilize my lawn than McCain
spent deciding up a running mate.- Hide quoted text -

You don't know that, but it suits your cause.. Totally made up, as
with most of your bull****...

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 05:33:48 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

Reports have it? Reports have Bristol having a baby when she was one
month pregnant with her next. You guys will run with anything...

I have no idea whether Trig was Bristol's baby or not. Nor do I care.
It's the families business, none of mind. I would point out, that you do
not know how many months Bristol has been pregnant, or if she is at all,
a press release from McCain's campaign not withstanding. If and when
Bristol gives birth, you can do the math then. You will need both hands.

Get a grip. You want that woman one heartbeat away from being president
and
McNasty is 70 howmanyyears old?

Damn straight.

Meanwhile, a little humor ...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...e-completes-us

Eisboch

DK DK is offline

John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/o42at

Please, John, that doesn't help and it's so reminiscent of JimH's behavior.

As you said earlier:

"You don't really think anything you say has any bearing on Harry's
thinking, do you? Remember, he, et al, have one goal - the demise of the
group."

And that was a true statement.

As you said earlier:

"You don't really think anything you say has any bearing on Harry's
thinking, do you? Remember, he, et al, have one goal - the demise of the
group."

And that was a true statement.

You know what? I don't give a rat's ass. (Although I am feeling a bit sorry
for the friggin' rat.) I came back to 1100 posts, almost all political
bull**** and name-calling. About 150 of those were from Eisboch in response
to bull**** from Harry. I find nothing more offensive about my one line
URLs than I do about your nightly 6-10 posts putting down Harry, JimH, or
Don (although they do deserve it.).

I see not one post in here from Eisboch today. He finally saw the light
with regard to Harry. But in the meantime Harry has recruited his buddies
from another group to help combat Eisboch. What the hell has any of that
**** done for this group?

Responding to Harry, even jocularly, simply encourages him. Hell, even JimH
is saying his posts are crap (unless they're attack posts, then they're
good).

If you folks want to continue the bull**** discourse with Harry, help
yourself. In the meantime, don't look at my one line posts.

I don't give a rat's ass.

news

As you said earlier:

[...]

Well then...as Dan says...stop doing it...."that doesn't help".

Falling in ... Bart Senior ASA 15 January 18th 06 08:57 PM
Falling behind the times... Smith Smithers General 1 October 31st 05 01:09 PM
Falling in Wally ASA 5 July 5th 04 04:31 PM
First the Draft now this? The sky is falling, the sky is falling STFU General 3 November 12th 03 05:41 AM