[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Democrat meta narrative falling apart

On Sep 3, 8:28*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:13:30 -0400, hk wrote:

I'm starting to think she might be better as the head of the ticket.
And, frankly, that ain't good. *What was McCain thinking? *Or not..

Here's something else to ponder...where the hell has she been the last
few days? Answer: pretty much in hiding, since the GOP's ringleaders
don't want her facing the media...yet.

I'm more worried about McCain. *He had months to make this decision. *
Reports have it that he wanted either Lieberman or Ridge, but the fundies
promised a floor fight. *Geeze, if he can't even stand up to members of
his own party. *Some Maverick. *

Picking Palin looks impulsive... and flawed. *

It was impulsive. He met her *once* some months ago before calling her
on the phone and offering her the job. Hell, I spent more time and gave
more thought to the company I hired to fertilize my lawn than McCain
spent deciding up a running mate.- Hide quoted text -

You don't know that, but it suits your cause.. Totally made up, as
with most of your bull****...