DK DK is offline

Default Democrat meta narrative falling apart

John H wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 19:58:27 -0400, DK wrote:

John H wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/o42at

Please, John, that doesn't help and it's so reminiscent of JimH's behavior.

As you said earlier:

"You don't really think anything you say has any bearing on Harry's
thinking, do you? Remember, he, et al, have one goal - the demise of the
group."

And that was a true statement.

You know what? I don't give a rat's ass. (Although I am feeling a bit sorry
for the friggin' rat.) I came back to 1100 posts, almost all political
bull**** and name-calling. About 150 of those were from Eisboch in response
to bull**** from Harry. I find nothing more offensive about my one line
URLs than I do about your nightly 6-10 posts putting down Harry, JimH, or
Don (although they do deserve it.).

I see not one post in here from Eisboch today. He finally saw the light
with regard to Harry. But in the meantime Harry has recruited his buddies
from another group to help combat Eisboch. What the hell has any of that
**** done for this group?

Responding to Harry, even jocularly, simply encourages him. Hell, even JimH
is saying his posts are crap (unless they're attack posts, then they're
good).

If you folks want to continue the bull**** discourse with Harry, help
yourself. In the meantime, don't look at my one line posts.

I don't give a rat's ass.

Easy, John. From today's posts, I see already you have calmed down.

DK DK is offline

As you said earlier:

[...]

We can now return to our normal programming...

Falling in ... Bart Senior ASA 15 January 18th 06 08:57 PM
Falling behind the times... Smith Smithers General 1 October 31st 05 01:09 PM
Falling in Wally ASA 5 July 5th 04 04:31 PM
First the Draft now this? The sky is falling, the sky is falling STFU General 3 November 12th 03 05:41 AM