STFU

Default First the Draft now this? The sky is falling, the sky is falling

THE SEPTEMBER 11 DANCE PARTY

Let us review what we have learned. We have clearly established that
Zionists played a key role in steering the US into two World Wars. We have
clearly established that Zionists do not care if Americans (or others) are
killed to further their goals. We have clearly established that Zionists
have a record of attacking Americans in order to frame Arabs. We have
established that the Zionists are capable of acts of unspeakable brutality
and genocide. We have established that US politicians fear the Zionist Mafia
and defy them at their own peril. We have learned that warnings of a
suicidal hijacking plot were issued to several people. And most importantly
of all, we have clearly established that the Zionists have the capacity to
make these amazing stories suddenly disappear from their controlled news
media.

Having established these precedents, we can now easily deduce that the
reason why those five dancing Israeli agents who celebrated the 9-11 attacks
were so happy is because they knew that Americans would now become
unconditional supporters of their "Israeli ally" and fanatical haters of
Muslims and Arabs. On the day of the attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli
relations. His quick reply was "It's very good...Well, it's not good, but it
will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)" 57

http://www.jmcc.org/new/01/Sep/us.htm

The five Israelis made such a spectacle that everyone who saw them felt
compelled to call the police. According to ABC's 20/20, when the van
belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the first
words out of the driver's (Sivan Kurzberg) lying mouth we "We are
Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The
Palestinians are your problem." 58

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/...an_020621.html

The police and FBI field agents became really suspicious when they found box
cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash
stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record
that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if
they had smelled explosives. 59

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/WTC_Mysteries3.html

From there, the story gets becomes even more suspicious. The Israelis worked
for a Weehawken moving company known as Urban Moving Systems. An American
employee of Urban Moving Systems told the Bergen Record that a majority of
his co-workers were Israelis and they were all joking about the attacks. The
employee, who declined to give his name said: "I was in tears. These guys
were joking and that bothered me." 60

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/sears.html

A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving System's Israeli owner, Dominick
Suter, dropped his business and fled the country. He was in such a hurry to
flee America that some of Urban Moving System's customers were left with
their furniture stuck in storage facilities. 61

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/press/storage.htm

The five Israeli army veterans (Mossad) were held in custody for several
months before being quietly released. Some of the movers had been kept in
solitary confinement for 40 days. 62

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/...an_020621.html

Immediately following the attacks, the Zionist controlled media was filled
with stories linking the attacks to Bin Laden. TV talking-heads and
scribblers of every stripe spoon-fed a gullible American public a steady
diet of the most outrageous propaganda imaginable. We were told that the
reason Bin Laden attacked the USA was because he hates our "freedom" and
"democracy". The Muslims were "medieval" and they wanted to destroy us
because of our wealth. But Bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks
and suggested that Zionists orchestrated the 9-11 attacks:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did
I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a
government within the United States. The United States should try to trace
the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to
make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and
Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the
attacks....The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose
first priority is Israel, not the United States." 63

http://www.public-action.com/911/oblintrv.html

To date, the only shred of "evidence" to be uncovered against Bin Laden was
a highly suspicious, barely audible amateur video, that the Zionist
dominated Pentagon just happened to find "lying around" in Afghanistan.
Though there is no evidence, be it hard or circumstantial, to link the Al
Qaeda "terrorist network" to these acts of terror; there is in fact a
mountain of evidence, both hard and circumstantial, which suggests that the
Zionist Mafia has been very busy framing Arabs for terror plots against
America.

Calif Bill

"STFU" wrote in message

STFU. This is a boating newsgroup (at least sometimes) And you were not
even considerate enough to OT the post. Frikkin Ahole.

Paul Garcia

This post looks more on topic as most of the ones in here.

Draft is a nautical term.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...