Smith Smithers

Default Falling behind the times...

Harry,
On a serious note, most people who are proud of someone's accomplishments,
talk about what a great job they have done, that they finished in the top X
of the class etc. I can't think of anyone who is proud of someone's
accomplishments who mentions how much the degree costs.

With your previous propensity to fabricate stories, It does call into
question the veracity of the story concerning your wife's PHD.

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message news:...
Harry,
If you wife really got her PHD, (since you have bee caught at so many lies
it is always hard to tell), you should be very proud of her.

Why did you have to make up the MD story? did you ever hear the story
about Peter and the wolf? It is a great kids story, that emphasis the
need to be honest in your everyday life. If you are known to lie, all
none of your stories are real.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

Yesterday was the last of the three days from hell (wife taking her
comprehensive boards: three eight hour days of written exams. Now she
has only two days of oral exams)

Two days, you say? You devil you! Are you really up for that?

--
Skipper

Barely.

On a serious note, it's been a long four years, and it has cost us nearly
$80,000 out-of-pocket. Sheesh. I'm really proud of my beautiful wife.

Netsock

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
Harry,
On a serious note, most people who are proud of someone's accomplishments,
talk about what a great job they have done, that they finished in the top

of the class etc. I can't think of anyone who is proud of someone's
accomplishments who mentions how much the degree costs.

With your previous propensity to fabricate stories, It does call into
question the veracity of the story concerning your wife's PHD.

I wonder what fantasy trip they will taking to celebrate?

Make it a good one Harry, but don't forget to stop posting, when you say you
are there. LOL!

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/