Default Palin hires lawyer...

Does that mean you've released the inmates from your overcrowded Bozo
bin?

There's no one in his bozo bin, and there never has been. He reads EVERY
post in here. His personality demands it. Hell, he's made 120 posts on
usenet just today! That's a sick mo-fo if you ask me. No time for feeshing,
that's fer sure!

His family must be so proud! lol

--Mike

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message

For me to accept a bet here, something would have to be offered that
interested me. I don't give a damn who posts here or who doesn't.

Does that mean you've released the inmates from your overcrowded Bozo bin?

Eisboch

hk wrote:
...for counsel in the troopergate incident. Good thing, too. She needs one.

Also, there's a rumor that a team of senior GOP lawyers is now in
Alaska, doing what should have been done previously...they're actually
vetting Ms. Palin.

I'd said the odds are no better than even she'll remain on the ticket.

Even the innocent need lawyers now and then, and the wrongfully accused
would need them doubly as much. She would be a fool not to hire a lawyer
in a case like this. All this shows is she's NOT a fool. Also, unlike
Obama, she is unafraid of a few negative things coming out. Take Obama
off his carefully-prepared script, and he hems and haws while he
considers every word, lest he offend somebody. Makes me wonder what
dirty little secrets he may be hiding. Ms. Palin, on the other hand puts
herself out there, hiding nothing. Most refreshing!

Thanks, Harry, for pointing this out. She looks better and better every day!

TJ

On Sep 2, 8:38*am, TJ wrote:
hk wrote:
[...]

The state AG hired the lawyer, not Palin. This is just more
Democratic smear tactics. They're scared.

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 06:06:58 -0700, threepontoon wrote:

The state AG hired the lawyer, not Palin. This is just more Democratic
smear tactics. They're scared.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/
palin_hires_lawyer_for_trooper.php
Senior Member

Default SPAM: harrytales

..

On Sep 2, 9:07*am, hk wrote:
wrote:

The state AG hired the lawyer, not Palin. *This is just more
Democratic smear tactics. *They're scared.

Damned right...Palin a heartbeat away from the presidency is damned scary..

Strong, smart and articulate women scare you? A closet muslim / Black
Panther as potus is scarier.

On Sep 1, 6:12*pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 1, 5:54 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:WvqdnYQnfthjxiHVnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@comcast .com...
...for counsel in the troopergate incident. Good thing, too. She
needs
one.
Also, there's a rumor that a team of senior GOP lawyers is now in
Alaska,
doing what should have been done previously...they're actually
vetting Ms.
Palin.
I'd said the odds are no better than even she'll remain on the
ticket.
Gettin sicker.
Eisboch
Sarah of the 21 Days? * *:)

I will take Harry's bet, 21 days. *What stakes Harry? *I propose that
if you are correct, that I never criticize your ideas here again and
that if I am right you never make another political post here.

I didn't offer a bet. I mentioned odds.

No courage of your convictions, eh?

For me to accept a bet here, something would have to be offered that
interested me. I don't give a damn who posts here or who doesn't.- Hide quoted text -

Translation:
Harry is nothing but a blow hard fat chicken **** low life.