Don White

Default Pentagon Hires Comical Ali

Harry Krause wrote in message
Pentagon hires Comical Ali to head Iraq PR
9 Apr 2004 by Malcolm Drury

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the former PR man for failed Iraqi dictator
Saddam Hussein™, has been hired by the Pentagon to head its public
relations, with particular responsibility for Iraq, DeadBrain has learned.

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

bb

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 23:13:10 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

Old John Boy would be Ali's biggest fan if he spoke for the pentagon.

bb

jim--

"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote in message
Pentagon hires Comical Ali to head Iraq PR
9 Apr 2004 by Malcolm Drury

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the former PR man for failed Iraqi dictator
Saddam HusseinT, has been hired by the Pentagon to head its public
relations, with particular responsibility for Iraq, DeadBrain has

learned.

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

The circle jerk continues. In one corner we have an extreme liberal who
would rather live in Canada and in the other we have an extreme liberal who
would rather live in the US. Pretty funny.

Perhaps Cuba would suit them better. ;-)

jim--

"jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote in message
Pentagon hires Comical Ali to head Iraq PR
9 Apr 2004 by Malcolm Drury

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the former PR man for failed Iraqi dictator
Saddam HusseinT, has been hired by the Pentagon to head its public
relations, with particular responsibility for Iraq, DeadBrain has

learned.

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

The circle jerk continues. In one corner we have an extreme liberal who
would rather live in Canada and in the other we have an extreme liberal

who
would rather live in the US. Pretty funny.

Perhaps Cuba would suit them better. ;-)

Just to clarify...Krause would be the person preferring to live in liberal
Canada, White the one who has a penis envy for the US.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote in message

Pentagon hires Comical Ali to head Iraq PR
9 Apr 2004 by Malcolm Drury

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the former PR man for failed Iraqi dictator
Saddam Hussein™, has been hired by the Pentagon to head its public
relations, with particular responsibility for Iraq, DeadBrain has learned.

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

You know, I wasn't going to post this, but when I read that bit'o'spoof,
I thought of John Herring, who is rec.boats own version of Comical Ali.

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Canada's a nice place...why would anyone have a problem living there?

Launching your boat this month, Dennis?
jim--

jim-- wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

As you know, I would normally be doing so and I have explained the reason we
sold our boat after being in the sport for over 25 years.

Are you asking the same of your buddy boatless Don White? As I recall he is
also boatless. ;-)

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Jim, do you honestly think his tripe is worth a response? You are giving him a
chuckle every time you respond to his totally thoughtless and despicable posts.
His goal is to remind you, in a hateful, spiteful manner, of a most unfortunate
incident.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Nah...I'm just tossing his snottiness back at him, wrapped in different
paper. He tosses, he gets it back...

Jocular John...America's answer to Comical Ali.

Don White

jim-- wrote in message
The circle jerk continues. In one corner we have an extreme liberal

who
would rather live in Canada and in the other we have an extreme liberal

who
would rather live in the US. Pretty funny.

Perhaps Cuba would suit them better. ;-)

Just to clarify...Krause would be the person preferring to live in liberal
Canada, White the one who has a penis envy for the US.

Why must private body parts always be mentioned Dennis?
After the winter we had, your idea on Cuba isn't half bad.