jim--

Default Pentagon Hires Comical Ali

"jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

Harry Krause wrote in message
Pentagon hires Comical Ali to head Iraq PR
9 Apr 2004 by Malcolm Drury

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the former PR man for failed Iraqi dictator
Saddam HusseinT, has been hired by the Pentagon to head its public
relations, with particular responsibility for Iraq, DeadBrain has

learned.

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

The circle jerk continues. In one corner we have an extreme liberal who
would rather live in Canada and in the other we have an extreme liberal

who
would rather live in the US. Pretty funny.

Perhaps Cuba would suit them better. ;-)

Just to clarify...Krause would be the person preferring to live in liberal
Canada, White the one who has a penis envy for the US.