Harry Krause

Default Pentagon Hires Comical Ali

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote in message

Pentagon hires Comical Ali to head Iraq PR
9 Apr 2004 by Malcolm Drury

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, the former PR man for failed Iraqi dictator
Saddam Hussein™, has been hired by the Pentagon to head its public
relations, with particular responsibility for Iraq, DeadBrain has learned.

With the guy's obvious talents for lying and bulls*itting, he would be a
natural fit.
Does this mean that John H will have to post Comical Ali's releases?

You know, I wasn't going to post this, but when I read that bit'o'spoof,
I thought of John Herring, who is rec.boats own version of Comical Ali.