[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Palin hires lawyer...

On Sep 1, 6:12*pm, hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 1, 5:54 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:WvqdnYQnfthjxiHVnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@comcast .com...
...for counsel in the troopergate incident. Good thing, too. She
needs
one.
Also, there's a rumor that a team of senior GOP lawyers is now in
Alaska,
doing what should have been done previously...they're actually
vetting Ms.
Palin.
I'd said the odds are no better than even she'll remain on the
ticket.
Gettin sicker.
Eisboch
Sarah of the 21 Days? * *:)

I will take Harry's bet, 21 days. *What stakes Harry? *I propose that
if you are correct, that I never criticize your ideas here again and
that if I am right you never make another political post here.

I didn't offer a bet. I mentioned odds.

No courage of your convictions, eh?

For me to accept a bet here, something would have to be offered that
interested me. I don't give a damn who posts here or who doesn't.- Hide quoted text -

Translation:
Harry is nothing but a blow hard fat chicken **** low life.