Mike[_10_] Mike[_10_] is offline

Default Palin hires lawyer...

Does that mean you've released the inmates from your overcrowded Bozo
bin?

There's no one in his bozo bin, and there never has been. He reads EVERY
post in here. His personality demands it. Hell, he's made 120 posts on
usenet just today! That's a sick mo-fo if you ask me. No time for feeshing,
that's fer sure!

His family must be so proud! lol

--Mike

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message

For me to accept a bet here, something would have to be offered that
interested me. I don't give a damn who posts here or who doesn't.

Does that mean you've released the inmates from your overcrowded Bozo bin?

Eisboch