Default Wow! Palin is HOT!

http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg

What librarian fantasies are made out of . . .

Fantastic choice. You Dems might as well say bye bye to Obama! He's toast.

--
Gregory Hall

"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg

What librarian fantasies are made out of . . .

Fantastic choice. You Dems might as well say bye bye to Obama! He's
toast.

--
Gregory Hall

Yes, I'd say that makes her more than qualified to carry around that key
to the football when, not if, McCain's war injuries finally do the deed
on 'im.

But, alas, I still have this nagging vision, having been married for a
number of years in the past, of the dangers inherent in mixing PMS with
Nuclear WMDs. She can't help her physiology, any more than she can
change it. Naked Amazons with spears is a great sexual fantasy every
man on the planet has daydreamed of at one time or another. (See?
You're thinking of it now, you dirty *******s.) However, I'm a little
reluctant to trade armageddon for that spear. It's an issue I'd just as
soon not have to deal with during my lifetime.

Maybe I watched Barbarossa too many times or read too many of John
Norman's Chronicles of Gor, the books that used to turn my cold ex-wife
into a caldron of lust and make my marriage seem wonderful, if only
briefly.

The Demopublicans weren't ready for PMS in the White House. I just
can't believe those stoic, war hawk Republicrat billionaires are,
either. Their secret satanic cults are just getting used to the idea of
women members. I hear Skull & Bones admits daughters of the Illuminati
familes, now. Can they wear robes at satanic rituals at Bohemian Grove,
too?

Next thing you know they'll let women in the Illuminati and Freemasonry!

How will they prevent rapes?

Gregory Hall wrote:
http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg

What librarian fantasies are made out of . . .

Fantastic choice. You Dems might as well say bye bye to Obama! He's toast.

--
Gregory Hall

I agree with all of the post that McCain trump the king obama's and
biden. However lets dwell on the all of the strong points Sarah Palin
brings to the ticket and not let the democrats use all of your saliva
against her candidacy. Hopefully she will pick up all of the "vote for
hilary because she is a woman" votes.

On Aug 29, 3:27*pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg

What librarian fantasies are made out of . . .

Fantastic choice. You Dems might as well say bye bye to Obama! *He's toast.

--
Gregory Hall

What's that some aging, or middle age teenager fantasizing.
Let's stick to the issues.
Somebody said "It's the economy stupid"!
And right now that's in depths!

You mean Michael Palin of Monty Python fame of course.

Must say I thought John Cleese was/is was even funnier.

.................... Oh. you don't mean him? ..................

If so; wish you North Americans would be more specific.

After all the total population of NA is only, what? Some 6% of the
total population of the planet! And decreasing at that.

Dude, you're way out of line.

-- Tom.

rec.boats.cruising Cruising in boats.

CHARTER

The proposed unmoderated newsgroup rec.boats.cruising will be open to
discussions on all topics related to cruising in boats such as:
- cruising equipment
- cruising reports
- destinations: Including where to moor/anchor, restaurants to
visit,
sights to see and where/how to provision
- discussion of long-distance passagemaking and related issues
- discussion on navigation
- requests for crews and for boats to crew on
- upcoming events, cruises, etc
- etc.

The proposed unmoderated newsgroup rec.boats.cruising will not be open
to for-sale postings. Appropriate advertisements should be directed
to rec.boats.marketplace.

It is hoped that a FAQ will be developed.

Oh good grief. Yet another net nanny.

If you don't want to read about Gov. Palin then don't open the post.

Besides, I'd sure like to have Palin as a crew on my boat.

Satisfied?

--
Gregory Hall

wrote in message
[...]

"Larry" wrote in message
"Gregory Hall" wrote in
:

[...]

It's easy to prevent rapes. Only allow N.O.W. high ranking members in.
Nobody would get near those skanks with a 10-foot oar - obligatory cruising
reference - you know an oar like your row your dinghy with? Are you happy
now, tsmwebb, you little control freak nutcase?

--
Gregory Hall

"terry" wrote in message
On Aug 29, 3:27 pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg

What librarian fantasies are made out of . . .

Fantastic choice. You Dems might as well say bye bye to Obama! He's toast.

--
Gregory Hall

\What's that some aging, or middle age teenager fantasizing.
\Let's stick to the issues.
\Somebody said "It's the economy stupid"!
\And right now that's in depths!

Simply not so. The economy grew at a 3.8% rate in the second quarter.
Unemployment is only about 6%. Most EU countries would do backflips for so
low a rate of unemployment. So much for the Democrat party recession doom
and gloom lies. If you believe them they you are simply out of touch with
reality.

You are a boatload of laughs. (obligatory boat reference to keep tsmwebb
happy).

--
Gregory Hall

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Gregory Hall wrote:
http://askpang.typepad.com/photos/un...ed/sabine5.jpg

What librarian fantasies are made out of . . .

Fantastic choice. You Dems might as well say bye bye to Obama! He's
toast.

--
Gregory Hall

I agree with all of the post that McCain trump the king obama's and biden.
However lets dwell on the all of the strong points Sarah Palin brings to
the ticket and not let the democrats use all of your saliva against her
candidacy. Hopefully she will pick up all of the "vote for hilary because
she is a woman" votes.

She'll garner a significant percentage of the female vote but she won't get
the feminist, Hillary Clinton/Nancy Pelosi vote. She's just too pretty and
she's too much a real woman with loving husband, a life, children etc. The
feminists hate real women. Their idea of a woman is some old wrinkled or
skin stretched skank that no man would look twice at who, of necessity, must
enter the workplace and support herself because no man in his right mind
would be interested in her, all the while spewing her venom and bile at
pretty, capable women and the productive men who love them.

These feminists would torpedo (something that happens to boats in wartime -
to keep it on topic and netnanny tsmwebb happy) any attractive working
mother and do it gleefully.

--
Gregory Hall

In article , says...

Gregory Hall wrote:
[...]

I wonder whether it is possible for the group to agree to preface the
subject for political posts with some identifying code. "OT" (Off
topic) perhaps, or "PD" (Political discussion).

This would allow those not residing in the U.S., or those not interested
in the upcoming election to filter out the deluge of posts sure to come
on a subject not really allied to rec, boats, or cruising.

This is not to say that the subject is not important or should not be
discussed, just that it is more important and discussed by some rather
then others.

--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok