Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Wow! Palin is HOT!

Oh good grief. Yet another net nanny.

If you don't want to read about Gov. Palin then don't open the post.

Besides, I'd sure like to have Palin as a crew on my boat.

Satisfied?

--
Gregory Hall

wrote in message
Dude, you're way out of line.

-- Tom.

rec.boats.cruising Cruising in boats.

CHARTER

The proposed unmoderated newsgroup rec.boats.cruising will be open to
discussions on all topics related to cruising in boats such as:
- cruising equipment
- cruising reports
- destinations: Including where to moor/anchor, restaurants to
visit,
sights to see and where/how to provision
- discussion of long-distance passagemaking and related issues
- discussion on navigation
- requests for crews and for boats to crew on
- upcoming events, cruises, etc
- etc.

The proposed unmoderated newsgroup rec.boats.cruising will not be open
to for-sale postings. Appropriate advertisements should be directed
to rec.boats.marketplace.

It is hoped that a FAQ will be developed.