Default Anything good on TV tonight?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

As I said, if you look at the upper right hand corner, you can get right
off the beg page.

Maybe they changed it. It's there, but not at the upper right hand corner.
It's on the lower, right hand side.

But, you are correct. It takes you right to his website, skipping the sign
in stuff. I think JimH is in error here.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

As I said, if you look at the upper right hand corner, you can get right
off the beg page.

Maybe they changed it. It's there, but not at the upper right hand corner.
It's on the lower, right hand side.

But, you are correct. It takes you right to his website, skipping the sign
in stuff. I think JimH is in error here.

Eisboch

It's the peripatetic log on mover arounder...

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

"D.Duck" wrote in message

The first time I put barackobama.com in the address bar I was redirected
to:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/.../splashsignup/

Subsequent barackobama.com entries went to barackobama.com.

I'm sure this is accomplished using cookies.

Repeating myself, but that site page, to which I had never gone before, has
a "skip signup on the lower right.
Here's a screen capture of it:

http://www.eisboch.com/obamasite.jpg

Eisboch

On Aug 26, 8:29*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 8:16*pm, "D.Duck" wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message

On Aug 26, 5:39 pm, HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:00 pm, hk wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:z4SdnaVtNfAZ0inVnZ2dnUVZ_tTinZ2d@comcast .com...
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news:W5WdnY4DXMbZgCnVnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@comca st.com...
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:43:53 -0400, TJ
wrote:
hk wrote:
You're hopeless. What are the Republicans going to do to help
you
resolve your health issues?
Here's the answer:
Nothing.
But you concern yourself with your false little issues, fella.
That's what's important to you.
And how are the Democrats going to pay for helping me with my
health
issues, hmmm? I'm still waiting for an answer from you on that
one,
but I think I know what it is. They'll do it by picking my
pocket
through additional taxes, probably for more than my health
insurance
is costing me now.
Still looking for a little substance,
TJ
We are already paying for the best health care system in the
world.
We
just aren't getting what we are paying for. We don't need more
money,
we just need to spend it on a system that works. We can take
care of
everybody with excellent care for about what we are spending
right
now
on health care that helps just a portion of the population. We
have
fix the health care system itself. I believe that is the
Democrat's
ambition.
Now you've done it...you've let the cat out of the bag! Dammit!
From Obama's site:
Barack Obama's Plan
Quality, Affordable and Portable Coverage for All
* Obama's Plan to Cover Uninsured Americans: Obama will make
available a new national health plan to all Americans, including
the
self-employed and small businesses, to buy affordable health
coverage
that is similar to the plan available to members of Congress.. The
Obama plan will have the following features:
Based on Medicare program? Lower overhead, as they pay 95% of the
claims and do not check for fraud? My fishing partner was an
investigator for the state AG, on MediCal fraud. When they found
fraud, it usually also included Medicare fraud. They turn info
over to
the Feds and Nada was done.
http://www.ncpa.org/~ncpa/health/pdh5.html
snerk
Yup, snerk on your program.
Please, Bilious, you obviously have no understanding of Barack's
proposals, and it shows every time you post your nonsense. You've
already
got stupid covered...no need to waste any more effort trying to prove
it.
Try reading Barack's proposals and then offer criticism that makes
sense
on the overall concepts, not something your fishing buddy told you
about.
Why don't you paraphrase his plans for us. Is plans so far are about
like
Kerry's I have a plan, plan. Tax the windfall profits of Exxon to give
everybody a $1000 check. Lets figure that is 3 years of Exxons profit.
The
governments now gets 3 times Exxons profit in taxes. They going to
increase
those also? Add an extra $30 billion in taxes, how much do you think
gas
will cost a gallon then? Stupid is your middle name.
Why don't you just go to barackobama.com and click on the appropriate
icon and read it for yourself.

I tried. I went to barackobama.com

First I was asked to register with my name, email address and zip
code.

Yep, one can easily get around that by giving false info..........as I
did.

So.........after doing so I was sent to a page asking for
contributions and asking me to watch a video (propaganda).............

Sorry...........not the way I do business. Be upfront about your
plans, proposed programs and facts about your campaign...........if
you cannot do that you are not my type of candidate.

Gee, that doesn't happen when I log on there. On the upper right of the
site is a box that sez SKIP DONATION, go right to website. Once there,
click on issues. Scroll down to health care.

No donations, no names, no video.

Sorry but it happened the first time I logged onto barackobama.com.
You must have already registered, which then takes you to his plea to
donate to him.

======================================

Maybe you didn't scroll down far enough where there is a *Skip Signup*
button.

What I got a kick out of was the following:

"Sign up now, and donate $15 or more to get the *official* Obama-Biden car
magnet."

Perhaps.........

But why does it then take you to a plea for donations page?

I know you understand my point...........or hope you do.- Hide quoted text -

It may be because politicians use donations in one form or another to
fund their campaigns? Ya think?

On Aug 26, 5:33*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:00*pm, hk wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
om...

hk wrote:

[...]

From Obama's site:

[...]

you cannot do that you are not my type of candidate.- Hide quoted text -

Pssst...... you don't have to give ANY information. There's a HUGE
button that says skip this info......

On Aug 26, 5:52*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:46*pm, hk wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:39 pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:00 pm, hk wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
hk wrote:
[...]
From Obama's site:
[...]

Nope.

Not registered there or on any other candidate's site.

So let's assume you are calling me a liar and my initial experience
with his website (the one you posted) never
happened....................tee-hee.........

Why would his initial page beg...err..........ask for a contribution
to his campaign instead of bringing you directly to his home page?- Hide quoted text -

Damn, this lover's spat is getting good!!!!

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

The first time I put barackobama.com in the address bar I was redirected
to:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/.../splashsignup/

Subsequent barackobama.com entries went to barackobama.com.

I'm sure this is accomplished using cookies.

Repeating myself, but that site page, to which I had never gone before,
has a "skip signup on the lower right.
Here's a screen capture of it:

http://www.eisboch.com/obamasite.jpg

Eisboch

I totally agree, that's exactly what I saw.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"D.Duck" wrote in message

The first time I put barackobama.com in the address bar I was redirected
to:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/.../splashsignup/

Subsequent barackobama.com entries went to barackobama.com.

I'm sure this is accomplished using cookies.

Repeating myself, but that site page, to which I had never gone before,
has a "skip signup on the lower right.
Here's a screen capture of it:

http://www.eisboch.com/obamasite.jpg

Eisboch

I totally agree, that's exactly what I saw.

So, it didn't work the first time for JimH. Or maybe he just didn't see
the button. It's no biggie.

--
No way, no how, no McCain!

On Aug 27, 8:44*am, hk wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...
"D.Duck" wrote in message
om...

The first time I put barackobama.com in the address bar I was redirected
to:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/.../splashsignup/

Subsequent barackobama.com *entries went to barackobama.com.

I'm sure this is accomplished using cookies.

Repeating myself, but that site page, to which I had never gone before,
has a "skip signup on the lower right.
Here's a screen capture of it:

http://www.eisboch.com/obamasite.jpg

Eisboch

I totally agree, that's exactly what I saw.

So, it didn't work the first time for JimH. Or maybe he just didn't see
the button. It's no biggie.

--
No way, no how, no McCain!- Hide quoted text -

Harry, you'd jump on somebody in a minute for the same thing if it
wasn't your lover/clone JimH.