Roger Long

Default See me tonight

If any of you want to know what I look and sound like, you can see me
at the end of the History Channel "Deepsea Detectives" show tonight
commenting on the sinking of the USS Perry.

I can't imagine why anyone actually would want to know but it's a good
show anyway.

--

Roger Long

70 VAC at Charleston City Marina tonight Larry W4CSC Electronics 12 February 18th 05 08:07 PM
Lake Erie Nasty Tonight Gary General 14 November 20th 03 01:46 AM
Long Beach Sprint Nationals Tonight on OUTDOOR CHANNEL'S "SPEEDZONE" ross wallach Power Boat Racing 0 October 23rd 03 01:06 AM
De Pue Airs Tonight on Outdoor Channel's Speedzone ross wallach Power Boat Racing 2 September 25th 03 10:58 PM