ross wallach

Default De Pue Airs Tonight on Outdoor Channel's Speedzone

Race Fans:
The 2003 APBA PRO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS from Depue, IL airs tonight
at 11:00 p.m est- 8:00 p.m. PST) on THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL "SPEEDZONE"!
Enjoy!
Ross
BK

Thanks a bunch Ross!

And (unless something has changed) our schedule shows it will air again on
Friday morning, Sept 26, at 8:30 AM Pacific, 11:30 AM Eastern

http://www.apba-racing.com/Events.php?TV=

My DISH is currently down and the tech wont be out til Oct, so I have to miss
this one
John Paramore

I'll be on the road to Canada then, but checking the Outdoor channel's
site I see that you can buy videos...A nice change from Speedvision's
"No Sales" policy.

John