BoatBanter.com

-   Power Boat Racing (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/)
-   -   De Pue Airs Tonight on Outdoor Channel's Speedzone (https://www.boatbanter.com/power-boat-racing/15244-de-pue-airs-tonight-outdoor-channels-speedzone.html)

ross wallach September 25th 03 02:13 AM

De Pue Airs Tonight on Outdoor Channel's Speedzone

Race Fans:
The 2003 APBA PRO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS from Depue, IL airs tonight
at 11:00 p.m est- 8:00 p.m. PST) on THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL "SPEEDZONE"!
Enjoy!
Ross

BK September 25th 03 04:29 AM

De Pue Airs Tonight on Outdoor Channel's Speedzone

Thanks a bunch Ross!

And (unless something has changed) our schedule shows it will air again on
Friday morning, Sept 26, at 8:30 AM Pacific, 11:30 AM Eastern

http://www.apba-racing.com/Events.php?TV=

My DISH is currently down and the tech wont be out til Oct, so I have to miss
this one :(

John Paramore September 25th 03 10:58 PM

De Pue Airs Tonight on Outdoor Channel's Speedzone

I'll be on the road to Canada then, but checking the Outdoor channel's
site I see that you can buy videos...A nice change from Speedvision's
"No Sales" policy.

John