Tim Tim is offline

Default Anything good on TV tonight?

Isn't there also Monday night wrestling?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:28:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 25, 6:57 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
snerk

Eisboch

i just got back from a church men's meeting.

What'd I miss?

Pelosi talked about a bicycle in every garage and a pizza in every
oven.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 25, 9:30 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 25, 9:06 pm, hk wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
news snerk
Eisboch
I cruised by CNN for a few moments while Ms Pelosi was speaking. I don't
think anyone was paying attention.
Jesse Jackson, Jr., gave a damned fine speech. I had no idea he was such
a strong orator, having never seen him do anything like this. I didn't
see Mrs. Pelosi's speech.
I like the camera scans over the delegates...faces of every color, just
like the United States. I hear the Republicans are hiring blacks and
Latinos to sit in their convention. :)
Bull****, Obama is the only one who set the stage and kicked out the
Muslim women.. Oh, and this incident was verified, not made up by the
daily kos or MSNBC...

So, you are claiming there are no Muslims in the convention audience, hey?

You really are waaaaaaay out there. I'm sure the Republican Party will
line up to help you with your health issues, right?

Of course, right.- Hide quoted text -

Obama excluded Muslim women, that is a fact, as much as you hate
facts.. And his campaign has been about as racist as you can get too,
well except for your party leader, Billary.... Facts, go ahead,
deflect and or course shoot some insults out too.. That always adds
credibility to your made up stories

snicker

You're hopeless. What are the Republicans going to do to help you
resolve your health issues?

Here's the answer:

Nothing.

But you concern yourself with your false little issues, fella. That's
what's important to you.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Aug 25, 6:57 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
snerk

Eisboch

i just got back from a church men's meeting.

What'd I miss?

Pelosi talked about a bicycle in every garage and a pizza in every
oven.

Pizza? That's not bad, but will it have any more than just "cheese" on
it?

On Aug 25, 8:06 pm, hk wrote:

Jesse Jackson, Jr., gave a damned fine speech. I had no idea he was such
a strong orator, having never seen him do anything like this.

Of course he did Harry. I would have liked to have heard that last
night as well.

Unlike his father, he's actually intelligent and has something to say.
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Aug 25, 8:06 pm, hk wrote:

Jesse Jackson, Jr., gave a damned fine speech. I had no idea he was such
a strong orator, having never seen him do anything like this.

Of course he did Harry. I would have liked to have heard that last
night as well.

Unlike his father, he's actually intelligent and has something to say.

I've never been a fan of his father, but I sure will be watching
"junior" now. I like quality orators, and "junior" has the chops.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 26, 6:45 am, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Aug 25, 8:06 pm, hk wrote:

Jesse Jackson, Jr., gave a damned fine speech. I had no idea he was such
a strong orator, having never seen him do anything like this.

Of course he did Harry. I would have liked to have heard that last
night as well.

Unlike his father, he's actually intelligent and has something to say.

I've never been a fan of his father, but I sure will be watching
"junior" now. I like quality orators, and "junior" has the chops.

Yes, he does, I totally agree.

On Aug 25, 9:28*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 9:06*pm, hk wrote:

D.Duck wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
news snerk

Eisboch

I cruised by CNN for a few moments while Ms Pelosi was speaking. *I don't
think anyone was *paying attention.

Jesse Jackson, Jr., gave a damned fine speech. I had no idea he was such
a strong orator, having never seen him do anything like this. I didn't
see Mrs. Pelosi's speech.

I like the camera scans over the delegates...faces of every color, just
like the United States. I hear the Republicans are hiring blacks and
Latinos to sit in their convention. :)

Bull****, Obama is the only one who set the stage and kicked out the
Muslim women.. Oh, and this incident was verified, not made up by the
daily kos or MSNBC...- Hide quoted text -

Justa, that's not true, they ALL pick who they want on the stage to be
seen with......