Default Where to put the all round light

Before I had a bimini, I had my white all round light on a fold down
pole on the center console of my Tolman. With the Bimini, it will be
obscoured so I have to find another mounting location. I could put it
on the gunnels but this would be partially obscured by the console.
Only answer I can think of is to mount it on the Bimini frame on the
side up high. Any ideas?

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:06:03 GMT, John H.
wrote:

The purpose of the bimini is for sun protection, no? In that case, when the
sun goes down, if I were going to be out on the water, I'd take down the
bimini.

If you're leaving the bimini up at night 'cause it might rain, then I'd
invest in a rain jacket.

John, you're forgetting that we are talking about Florida here. The
sun always shines, and this time of year it always rains at least once
a day.

Biminis stay up.

wrote:

The purpose of the bimini is for sun protection, no? In that case, when
the
sun goes down, if I were going to be out on the water, I'd take down the
bimini.

If you're leaving the bimini up at night 'cause it might rain, then I'd
invest in a rain jacket.

John, you're forgetting that we are talking about Florida here. The
sun always shines, and this time of year it always rains at least once
a day.

Looks like todays once a day rain here in Central Florida will last most if
not all of the daylight hours. 8)

Biminis stay up.

wrote:

The purpose of the bimini is for sun protection, no? In that case, when the
sun goes down, if I were going to be out on the water, I'd take down the
bimini.

If you're leaving the bimini up at night 'cause it might rain, then I'd
invest in a rain jacket.

John, you're forgetting that we are talking about Florida here. The
sun always shines, and this time of year it always rains at least once
a day.

Biminis stay up.

If it's daytime, is an all around anchor light needed?
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:35:10 GMT, John H.
wrote:

If it's daytime, is an all around anchor light needed?

In limited visibility, such as rain, yes.

wrote:

If it's daytime, is an all around anchor light needed?

In limited visibility, such as rain, yes.

In that case, I'd put together something with a little clamp and a plug for
a cigarette lighter. Put it up when I needed it, on the front or back of
the bimini.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

wrote:

If it's daytime, is an all around anchor light needed?

In limited visibility, such as rain, yes.

In that case, I'd put together something with a little clamp and a plug for
a cigarette lighter. Put it up when I needed it, on the front or back of
the bimini.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Actually, my Bimini only stays up in the summer but it has permanent
supports so I can walk under the collapsed and covered bimini, so I
think I can attach the light to the permanent supports. Now, can
anybody reccomend a GOOD light?