Doug Kanter

Default This is why you need 30 round clips..

"Eddie" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 03:08:06 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.davesdaily.com/videoclips...esome-guns.htm

Is this a real TV ad? I can't believe they have full auto there.
I'm moving to Utah in Nov. (three reason I'm leaving Ca. feinstein,
boxer and pilosi.)
Anyways, I'm taking my guns, and as soon as I get my Utah DL will
apply for CCW.
Eddie

This won't answer your question about full auto, but you might want to
peruse it anyway:
http://www.packing.org/state/utah/

Deck clips dadiOH Boat Building 1 March 27th 06 05:57 PM
Suggestions on an all round do everything kayak please? TSS UK Paddle 2 February 15th 06 09:02 AM
round access hole? 16' McKee Charlie Brown General 1 December 14th 05 03:23 AM
Aluminium clips on Kayaks. [email protected] Whitewater 4 November 15th 05 12:38 PM
Plans for cedar strip type round bottom sailing skiff [email protected] Boat Building 3 October 29th 05 01:22 AM