Joshua Slocum

Default I've gone 'round and I'm back.

Yes sir! Been lurking here for a fortnight and discovered who are
the captains and who are the crew.

I'm hoping to be friends with these sailing captains if I may.

Capt. Mooron, Capt. Joe, Capt. Neal, Capt. Stewart, Capt. Tadpole,
Capt. Gilligan, Capt. Donal, Capt. Vernon, Capt. Rob, Capt. King,
Capt. Wiley and any others I forgot to mention who wish to return
a shake on my extended hand and have the experience to discuss
sailing with me - an experienced lone-hander who's seen the world.

I'll sail right by the women and children and not waste my time on
them. I'll sail right by the fishermen and let them ply their trade
but they won't hook old Joshua.

Fair Winds,
Capt. Josh
John Cairns

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message

YAWN.

How long does it take you to think up this ****tardian drivel?

John Cairns

Joshua Slocum

"John Cairns" wrote in
m:

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message

YAWN.

How long does it take you to think up this ****tardian drivel?

John Cairns

Beg pardon, sir? Might ye be offended for not being put on the
Captains list? Sorry, lad, but I've seen little or no evidence
of why you should be. I'll keep an open mind and if I see you
acting like a captain then a captain ye shall be...

Fair winds,
Capt. Josh

--

"You must then know the sea and know that you know it
and not forget that it was meant to be sailed over"
JG

Just plonk em. Those databasix idiots aren't worth the keyboarding.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"John Cairns" wrote in message
m...

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message

YAWN.

How long does it take you to think up this ****tardian drivel?

John Cairns

John Cairns

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote in
m:

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message

YAWN.

How long does it take you to think up this ****tardian drivel?

John Cairns

Nil, yer a child. How cruelly ironic, assuming the identity of a real
sailor. Do you think that circling the mooring in your floating roach motel
is the same as sailing around the world?

"That said, I'll share a funny story about him with you... Years ago when
I didn't have enough sense to stay off alt.sailing.whatever, Neal posted
in a thread about a storm something to the effect that "there I was,
stark naked, clinging to the mast while the winds and seas howled around
me"...the first reply was, "and then someone called the marina manager."

--
Peggie

Bwahhahahahhahhahhahaha.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote in message ...
Just plonk em. Those databasix idiots aren't worth the keyboarding.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Only netKKKop supporters listen to netKKKops.

CN
John Cairns

"JG" wrote in message
Just plonk em. Those databasix idiots aren't worth the keyboarding.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

That isn't just any idiot, that's our resident k00k!

John Cairns

Joshua Slocum

"John Cairns" wrote in
m:

[...]

Mr. Cairns,

Since ye insists upon acting like a child I can see no further
reason to abide yer childishness. I said I'll sail right by the
fishermen, lad, so I'll not be a speakin to you till such time as
ye learn some manners and speak about sailing instead of
codswollup.

Fair winds,
Capt. Josh

--

"You must then know the sea and know that you know it
and not forget that it was meant to be sailed over"
Steve Leyland

JG wrote:
: Just plonk em. Those databasix idiots aren't worth the keyboarding.

ahaaa. finally given up sending abuse reports about us, plonker?
:
:
: "John Cairns" wrote in message
: m...
::
:: "Joshua Slocum" wrote in message
:: ...
::
:: YAWN.
::
:: How long does it take you to think up this ****tardian drivel?
::
:: John Cairns

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman
is some guy staring at her butt!
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow