John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Where to put the all round light

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:26:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Before I had a bimini, I had my white all round light on a fold down
pole on the center console of my Tolman. With the Bimini, it will be
obscoured so I have to find another mounting location. I could put it
on the gunnels but this would be partially obscured by the console.
Only answer I can think of is to mount it on the Bimini frame on the
side up high. Any ideas?

The purpose of the bimini is for sun protection, no? In that case, when the
sun goes down, if I were going to be out on the water, I'd take down the
bimini.

If you're leaving the bimini up at night 'cause it might rain, then I'd
invest in a rain jacket.
--
** Good Day! **

John H