Default Boat shows

On Aug 12, 8:04 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news

..... but I won't buy clothing with a logo, either....

When I was a kid I thought I was deformed. My grandmother worked at a
discount clothing store and all my underwear were marked "Irregular".

Eisboch (no joke)

My uncle was a manufacturer's rep for a number of New England sporting
goods manufacturers. I got all sorts of "seconds." They look good to me.

Now, one of my buddies was smart enough to date the daughter of the
owner of a well-known manufacturer of men's shirts. He went out with her
all the way through high school, and was much better dressed than the
rest of us.

I know no shirts are made in New Haven anymore. But when I was growing
up, we had lots of clothing factories.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

This just sounds like car dealers wanting you to pay to look at their
cars.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 12, 8:04 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

What are you, some sort of pinko commie? :)

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,
regardless of ability to pay, and we oppose any and all efforts
to weaken or undermine that right."

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:50:19 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news

..... but I won't buy clothing with a logo, either....

When I was a kid I thought I was deformed. My grandmother worked at a
discount clothing store and all my underwear were marked "Irregular".

Eisboch (no joke)

There is a joke there, but I'm not going to do it. :)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Do you pay to go into boat shows?

No.

And I go to a lot of them.

"hk" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news

..... but I won't buy clothing with a logo, either....

When I was a kid I thought I was deformed. My grandmother worked at a
discount clothing store and all my underwear were marked "Irregular".

Eisboch (no joke)

My uncle was a manufacturer's rep for a number of New England sporting
goods manufacturers. I got all sorts of "seconds." They look good to me.

Now, one of my buddies was smart enough to date the daughter of the owner
of a well-known manufacturer of men's shirts. He went out with her all the
way through high school, and was much better dressed than the rest of us.

I know no shirts are made in New Haven anymore. But when I was growing up,
we had lots of clothing factories.

Gant? His son Steve was in my class. Knew him well.

Eisboch

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:08:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:04 pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

I've gotten some good deals on rods, reels, lures, accessories, etc. at
boat shows. You might just pay the bucks and try one out. Often you can
find a coupon on the internet or even in grocery stores to save a couple
bucks. Hell, if you spend four or five hours in a boat show for $8, you've
had decent, cheap entertainment!
--
** Good Day! **

John H

On Aug 12, 8:16 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

news

Eisboch wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news

..... but I won't buy clothing with a logo, either....

When I was a kid I thought I was deformed. My grandmother worked at a
discount clothing store and all my underwear were marked "Irregular".

Eisboch (no joke)

My uncle was a manufacturer's rep for a number of New England sporting
goods manufacturers. I got all sorts of "seconds." They look good to me.

Now, one of my buddies was smart enough to date the daughter of the owner
of a well-known manufacturer of men's shirts. He went out with her all the
way through high school, and was much better dressed than the rest of us.

I know no shirts are made in New Haven anymore. But when I was growing up,
we had lots of clothing factories.

Gant? His son Steve was in my class. Knew him well.

Eisboch

This weekend my wife was talking to friends who want to go to the St
Pete sailboat show. I'll have to ask em what it costs. I told her
"Maybe, if we can sail down there from here", its about 160 miles.
They mentioned exhibits of some kind. I assume there is stuff besides
boats and this may be ok cuz I really do not want another boat. Or,
we could trailer the Tolman down there and run around Egmont Key,
something I have always wanted to do.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news ..... but I won't buy clothing with a logo, either....

When I was a kid I thought I was deformed. My grandmother worked at a
discount clothing store and all my underwear were marked "Irregular".

Eisboch (no joke)

My uncle was a manufacturer's rep for a number of New England sporting
goods manufacturers. I got all sorts of "seconds." They look good to me.

Now, one of my buddies was smart enough to date the daughter of the owner
of a well-known manufacturer of men's shirts. He went out with her all the
way through high school, and was much better dressed than the rest of us.

I know no shirts are made in New Haven anymore. But when I was growing up,
we had lots of clothing factories.

Gant? His son Steve was in my class. Knew him well.

Eisboch

No, not Eliot's kid. Sero. The Buracks.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:53:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:16 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

news

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Careful. If it's an 'in-water' show, there may not be a place to tie up.
They tend to take all the available space for the show.
--
** Good Day! **

John H

Upcoming boat shows? Brian Goodheim Cruising 0 September 22nd 07 09:56 PM
Boat Shows ,, when and what ones? NE Sailboat Cruising 2 December 22nd 06 05:13 PM
Boat shows JimH General 6 January 10th 06 01:06 PM
Winter Boat Shows RGrew176 General 8 January 9th 05 02:46 AM
Pacific NW Boat Shows Gould 0738 General 1 December 4th 03 02:49 PM