Default GM loses big-time

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message . ..

I am trying to figure out why Harry is relishing the fact that any
company is having a downturn.

It has a negative impact on individuals who have stock in the company,
retirees who depend on dividends for part of their income,
it has a negative impact on the employees and the local and/or national
economy.

I guess Harry just enjoys seeing others hurt.

I sincerely don't think Harry wants anybody hurt.

He's in warm-up mode for November. Happens every four years.

Eisboch

Reggie is an idiot. I don't "relish" GM's bad news. It means more bad news
for its remaining workforce.

Thank god the Bush-GOP plan to "privatize" social security so individuals
could invest in the flim-flam game called the stock market
got nowhere.

Historically the "market" returns an annual average 10% return. Is that
flim-flam?

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message . ..

[...]

Oooops, sorry.

Senior Member

in messagenews:SdCdnTQC6JDYkw7VnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@comca st.com...

I am trying to figure out why Harry is relishing the fact that any company
is having a downturn.

It has a negative impact on individuals who have stock in the company,
retirees who depend on dividends for part of their income,
*it has a negative impact on the employees and the local and/or national
economy.

I guess Harry just enjoys seeing others hurt.

I sincerely don't think Harry wants anybody hurt.

He's in warm-up mode for November. * Happens every four years.

Eisboch

That's why I try to squash it, but it seems with 22 followup posts,
you all want to talk about it here.. Seems you have forgotten what
wafa can do to a group in an election year... geeze..

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:27:47 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Shop wherever the hell you want. Free choice in shopping is fine if the
"public" has the ability to have influence on how its area is developed.
In our part of our rural, conservative county, we have an older Wal-Mart
store (that I've never been in), but we stopped Wal-Mart dead in its
tracks with its plans to built a "super Wal-Mart" in our area. Wal-Mart
spent a ton of money on PR and political bribes to force it way. All it
took to defeat Wal-Mart was a number of petitions signed by enough voters
to let the county pols know they'd be out on their asses if they approved
building the new store.

Your neighbors on fixed or limited incomes thank you.

Eisboch

Harry (WAFA), being the hypocrite that he is, surely does not want any
neighbors like that.

Senior Member

wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Shop wherever the hell you want. Free choice in shopping is fine if the
"public" has the ability to have influence on how its area is developed.
In our part of our rural, conservative county, we have an older Wal-Mart
store (that I've never been in), but we stopped Wal-Mart dead in its
tracks with its plans to built a "super Wal-Mart" in our area. Wal-Mart
spent a ton of money on PR and political bribes to force it way. All it
took to defeat Wal-Mart was a number of petitions signed by enough voters
to let the county pols know they'd be out on their asses if they approved
building the new store.

Your neighbors on fixed or limited incomes thank you.

Eisboch

Harry (WAFA), being the hypocrite that he is, surely does not want any
neighbors like that.- Hide quoted text -

How would you know? What we do know is wafa will take one side of an
issue today, and another tomorrow, as long as he can **** you all
off.. Like I have said before, I can't see why anyone would bother
debating someone who is not going to debate honestly? It just makes no
sense... You could have more fun debating yourself, and at least then
it wouldn't get personal or vulgar which you know is the eventual
outcome of any debate with our stooges...

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:20:08 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote
in message . ..

I am trying to figure out why Harry is relishing the fact that any company
is having a downturn.

It has a negative impact on individuals who have stock in the company,
retirees who depend on dividends for part of their income,
it has a negative impact on the employees and the local and/or national
economy.

I guess Harry just enjoys seeing others hurt.

I sincerely don't think Harry wants anybody hurt.

He's in warm-up mode for November. Happens every four years.

Eisboch

It's the same crap liberals spew whenever they get the chance. If a company
is making a profit, it's bad. If a company is losing money, it's bad. If
refineries were run by the government, it would be good. If cars were built
by the government, it would be good.

What horse****. But...oh, never mind.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 09:43:21 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

I *love* it. It tells me Wal-Mart is scared.

Wal-Mart is among the most exploitative major employers in the United
States. The so-called "health insurance" it "offers" its employees is a
fraud. It is a major violator of wage-hour laws. It is the major seller of
crap ChiComm products in the USA.

It seems to me that Wal-Mart has a specific goal to remain a low-cost outlet
for limited income families and/or those that like to pinch pennys when
buying basic necessities. In your quote you left out the part whereby by
unionizing, Wal-Mart would need to raise prices and lay off employees.

Why not let the public chose where they want to shop and work?

Eisboch

It would be better if Wal-Mart employees were all government workers. Then
the man would be happy.

wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

[...]

Yippee!!

Someone who gets it!
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Shop wherever the hell you want. Free choice in shopping is fine if the
"public" has the ability to have influence on how its area is developed.
In our part of our rural, conservative county, we have an older Wal-Mart
store (that I've never been in), but we stopped Wal-Mart dead in its
tracks with its plans to built a "super Wal-Mart" in our area. Wal-Mart
spent a ton of money on PR and political bribes to force it way. All it
took to defeat Wal-Mart was a number of petitions signed by enough voters
to let the county pols know they'd be out on their asses if they approved
building the new store.

Your neighbors on fixed or limited incomes thank you.

Eisboch

Many retirees were the most vocal against wal-mart's plans at the county
meetings. As I stated, we already have a wal-mart.

This is not a highly affluent county, by the way. It's still mostly
rural, thank god.

wrote in message

On Aug 1, 9:20 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

He's in warm-up mode for November. Happens every four years.

Eisboch

That's why I try to squash it, but it seems with 22 followup posts,
you all want to talk about it here.. Seems you have forgotten what
wafa can do to a group in an election year... geeze..

I'd just sit back and enjoy it. It gets comical. You can't squash it.
It's his reason for being.

Eisboch

LOKI loses her rudder Bart ASA 8 November 1st 07 03:49 AM
Oh my, Loco loses again! Capt. Rob ASA 3 July 17th 06 04:44 PM
Loco loses again! Bobsprit ASA 5 September 19th 04 09:23 PM
Bob loses!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 January 21st 04 09:16 AM
If Bush Loses Bobsprit ASA 9 November 24th 03 12:37 AM