Senior Member

Default OT: HarrySpam.. Political cut and paste...

On Jul 17, 9:02*am, wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:26*pm, Tim wrote:

On Jul 16, 11:02*am, HK wrote:

"Will we make it until January 2009?"

I dont' see any reson why not?

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm thinking I'll make it!!

I can't believe you all are playing political cut and paste with
WAFA.. Don't you all remember what he can do to a group with this
bull****?
Jim Jim is offline

Default Will we make it until January 2009?

"Tim" wrote in message
On Jul 16, 1:40 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"BAR" wrote in message
m...

You mean listen to the evil corporate robber barons? What do they know
about world economics?

Let me tell you a little secret.

You don't build wealth and prosperity, individually or as a nation, by
working for a salary.
You build them by generating something of value.

Eisboch

Like bananas?

Hey, if you can just find enough monkeys now ......

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkRz...eature=related

Congress, right?

Jim Jim is offline

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:28:03 -0400, HK wrote:

The solution is to get rid of a president who doesn't give a damn about
the economy, unemployment, the end of defined benefits, the price of
oil, et cetera, and make sure he is not replaced by a clone of his named
McBush McCain, and to give the Democrats a working majority in Congress.

With those solutions, some of our nation's many problems will be
addressed, and not ignored.

Ah yes - another day in the Land of Hopey Change and Changey Hope
where the obvious is not an option. Interviews with learned
politicians informing us that "drilling for oil" will not affect
anything, least of all the quantity of oil. Instead we have to wait
for 2020 when an engine designed to run on Unicorn farts will appear.

There is a catch however - we have to repent our foul ways. Only when
the last of the sinners has left suburbia to reside in a home located
a sustainable distance from his or her place of employment will Hopey
Change and Changey Hope be effective. Only then shall the
transformative Magic Unicorn Fart Engine appear.

When the Magic Engine that runs on Unicorn farts appears, all will be
well with the Earth, polar bears, the streets paved with gold and
Hopey Change and Changey Hope will enlighten all of humanity.
Universal peace, harmony and love.

So, indeed, let us turn out the evil overlords who would restrain all
the Unicorns. That would be a good thing though because Hopey Change
and Changey Hope will prevail.

I, for one, welcome the Unicorn and it's magical, environmentally
friendly farts which will create verdant fields of strawberrys,
raspberrys, blueberrys in an elysian fantasy of plenty.

Hope - Change - Nuance.

Love it. You must have been reading Harry's mind.

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Consumer Prices Rise at Fastest Pace in Quarter Century

By Howard Schneider and Renae Merle
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, July 16, 2008; 11:42 AM

It's news, so it's being written about.

What's not often said is that the economic problems are global in
nature .... many believe due to a natural 75 year cycle.

Although tough to us by comparison of 10 years ago, the USA is actually
in better shape overall in terms of the general economy, unemployment,
growth rate, etc. than most of the rest of the free world. We still
have the lowest fuel prices other than the local prices in oil
producing nations.

It will adjust naturally. And once focus is placed on increasing the
value of the dollar (with some risk to inflation), the USA's economy
will come around smartly.

Eisboch

Gawd, I just love these GOP rationalizations...

And a Democrat controlled Congress, with a 9% approval rating. As Glenn
Beck stated. Quit telling us the problems and who to blame, POTUS
candidates. Tell us solutions.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

Glen Beck! :) No wonder you are so f*cked in the head.

The solution is to get rid of a president who doesn't give a damn about
the economy, unemployment, the end of defined benefits, the price of oil,
et cetera, and make sure he is not replaced by a clone of his named McBush
McCain, and to give the Democrats a working majority in Congress.

With those solutions, some of our nation's many problems will be
addressed, and not ignored.

Oh... and once the Democratic majority in the Senate is substantially
larger, strip Lieberman of his committee leadership assignments and let
him caucus with his buddies in the GOP and be reassigned committees by
them. Maybe Lieberman and your buddy, Crazy Zell, can form a WWF Tag Team.

Maybe Lieberman and Zell are nuts for actually saying there are problems.
And the Democrat controlled Congress, as LIED to us. They said they were
going to eliminate "Ear Marks". They have increased spending on fluff and
killing the dollar value since they got in.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:02:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 16, 11:26?pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:02?am, HK wrote:

"Will we make it until January 2009?"

I dont' see any reson why not?

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm thinking I'll make it!!

I hope I will. I scheduled a dental appointment.

--Vic