Jim Jim is offline

Default Will we make it until January 2009?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:13:41 -0400, HK wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:02:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 16, 11:26?pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:02?am, HK wrote:

"Will we make it until January 2009?"

I dont' see any reson why not?
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm thinking I'll make it!!

I hope I will. I scheduled a dental appointment.

I have one tomorrow... :)

Followed by a Korean lunch (my dentist is Korean and we always schedule
so we can do lunch after my appointment!) I haven't had pyung yang naeng
myun in a long time.

You wouldn't know a pyung from a yang if your naeng was bitten by a
myun. :)

Le lies. He's going to drop em off in the AM and pick em up in the evening.
He'll never see the dentist.