DK DK is offline

Default Will we make it until January 2009?

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Jul 17, 3:43 pm, "Jim" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:2b7v74d8kum4qngpmpv4drorjnspo666lv@4ax .com...

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:13:41 -0400, HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:02:40 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:26?pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 16, 11:02?am, HK wrote:
"Will we make it until January 2009?"
I dont' see any reson why not?
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm thinking I'll make it!!
I hope I will. I scheduled a dental appointment.
I have one tomorrow... :)
Followed by a Korean lunch (my dentist is Korean and we always
schedule
so we can do lunch after my appointment!) I haven't had pyung yang
naeng
myun in a long time.
You wouldn't know a pyung from a yang if your naeng was bitten by a
myun. :)
Le lies. He's going to drop em off in the AM and pick em up in the
evening.
He'll never see the dentist.

Another example of folks trying to improve the tone and quality of
this NG.

Did Harry approve of this message?

Warp17 must be upset that he's the middle stooge.