Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Will we make it until January 2009?

"HK" wrote in message

Consumer Prices Rise at Fastest Pace in Quarter Century

By Howard Schneider and Renae Merle
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, July 16, 2008; 11:42 AM

It's news, so it's being written about.

What's not often said is that the economic problems are global in nature
..... many believe due to a natural 75 year cycle.

Although tough to us by comparison of 10 years ago, the USA is actually in
better shape overall in terms of the general economy, unemployment, growth
rate, etc. than most of the rest of the free world. We still have the
lowest fuel prices other than the local prices in oil producing nations.

It will adjust naturally. And once focus is placed on increasing the value
of the dollar (with some risk to inflation), the USA's economy will come
around smartly.

Eisboch