Default OT Are Facts Obsolete?

On Jul 15, 10:08*pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:38*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 6:34*pm, John H. wrote:

The damn shame is that Loogy, DK, FL Jim, BAR and several others here,
including you, cannot behave like grown men and perpetuate the problem
with this NG.-

A "grown man" does not send emails under false pretenses to a company
to get quotes back from them so he can post them to "prove" a point
that was not even being debated in the first place, and then proclaim
"Game, set, match" when he has "proven" the wrong point. *All the
while proclaiming in post after post how he's proven this person
wrong, and that person wrong.

No, a grown man does not do that. *A senile one, yes. *That's a shame..
roll eyes

I did it to prove a point against something that was brought up here
too many times.

I did it as a grown man trying to stop that crap. It was a simple
solution.

Now STFU and stop your whining as the case is now closed.

BTW: Who's hand do you belong to Mr. Sockpuppet?

On Jul 15, 11:01*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:08*pm, wrote:

On Jul 15, 6:38*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 6:34*pm, John H. wrote:

[...]

Doh!

Whose hand...........not Who's hand

The question remains though.

Jim Jim is offline

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 10:08 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 6:34 pm, John H. wrote:

[...]

You don't close cases around here Jimmy boy. And we don't STFU because a
deranged nincompoop tells us to.

"Jim" wrote in message

You don't close cases around here Jimmy boy. And we don't STFU because a
deranged nincompoop tells us to.

Yeah but...just think how much the newsgroup would improve if you did.

On Jul 16, 9:28*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

You don't close cases around here Jimmy boy. And we don't STFU because a
deranged nincompoop tells us to.

Yeah but...just think how much the newsgroup would improve if you did.

Florida Jim has no interest in improving the tone and quality of this
NG.

"Jim" wrote in message

You don't close cases around here Jimmy boy. And we don't STFU because a
deranged nincompoop tells us to.

Yeah but...just think how much the newsgroup would improve if you did.

Florida Jim has no interest in improving the tone and quality of this
NG.

Take a look at Don's latest contribution to the group. How does that
improve the group? How does telling people to STFU improve the tone
and quality of the group? How does your boyfriend WAFA's constant name
calling, and third grade insults improve the quality and tone of the
group? How does his constant lies improve the quality and tone of the
group?
HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 10:08 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 6:34 pm, John H. wrote:

[...]

Florida Jim, the "tough little turd," and partial father of loogy...

"Jim" wrote in message

You don't close cases around here Jimmy boy. And we don't STFU because a
deranged nincompoop tells us to.

Yeah but...just think how much the newsgroup would improve if you did..

Florida Jim has no interest in improving the tone and quality of this
NG.

Take a look at Don's latest contribution to the group. How does that
improve the group? How does telling people to STFU improve the tone
and quality of the group? How does your boyfriend WAFA's constant name
calling, and third grade insults improve the quality and tone of the
group? How does his constant lies improve the quality and tone of the
group?

You posted a lengthy rant about how this group sucked and you were
outta here. Practically the next day you're back. Either you're
reading and replying to posts in the group or you're not. How you go
about doing it is immaterial. Clearly you are not outta here.
HK HK is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:34:08 -0400, John H. penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|If he is using Agent, it is not necessary to 'subscribe' to a group to see
|headers, read the posts, or respond to the posts. One simply looks in the
|"All Groups" list, finds 'rec.boats' and downloads the headers.

I don't remember that far back, you are using Version 1.91.... that is
6 years old. I don't remember a time when you didn't have to
subscribe. Certainly, since 2.0 it was necessary to subscribe. Ditto
every other Usenet client I have used in the last few years. He's
using Google Groups,,,, one must subscribe....

A discussion of loogy's "literalism" is ludicrous on its face, Gene.

weird facts The Admiral General 1 November 23rd 04 08:40 PM
Just the facts ma'am. Alexis General 42 October 20th 04 01:34 PM
Kerry's 'facts' just don't add up P. Fritz General 0 September 30th 04 01:25 PM
Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM