Default OT Are Facts Obsolete?

On Jul 18, 11:40*am, wrote:
On Jul 18, 10:41*am, wrote:

On Jul 18, 9:19*am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 17, 4:02 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 17, 12:33 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 17, 8:54 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

.. .

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:13:53 -0500, Vic Smith

wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:52:12 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:49:46 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:42:14 -0400, wrote:

Can you read headers?

Does the bear **** in the woods?

--Vic

If that's where he is when the mood strikes. Can you read headers?

Not sure if you're serious, since you were talking about pre 2.0 as
if
you knew it. All 1.93 and previous Agent versions I've used use
header-based retrievals.
Options allow for message body retrieval upon header retrieval but
mine are set for headers only. I pull message bodies separately to
avoid pulling in spam.
Parsing the server side message ID's to match the Agent counters
when retrieving "latest" seems to be "slow" part of Agent.
Message body retrieval is normally very fast.

--Vic

I diodn't ask if Agent could read headers. I asked if YOU could read
headers.
You can't even answer that simple question. It's more and more
obvious
that YOU
don't know how, or you would have read mine and known what
newsreader
use.

Great...another DK or Flatulent Jim. Just what this newsgroup needs to
inprove.
We seem to be going backwards instead of forward. Time to forget this
Dwarf
Army business (too many clowns lining up to enlist)

I agree, the group has went backwards ever since you and Harry and his
girlfriend JimH reappeared. Why don't you disappear again? And that's
not neccesarily meant to you, because alone, you're congenial, but
when you get with the other two, it's a threesome beyond belief.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*****------

So...let's review the recent past.
Harry and Jim left for greener pastures and I followed a few days later.
What happened..???
We had clowns like DK posting about us...remember his heading?..
"The three stooges have left the building"
We were gone and yet your fellow 'misfits' couldn't control themselves.
You
do know that if Harry, Jim & I disappeared tonight, they'd turn on you
in
New York second. They are here to agitate, instigate and
irritate.........
and anyone would do as their victim.
When you think about it...we're doing you a favour by taking all the
hits
and attention. Be careful what you wish for.- Hide quoted text -

I'm wishing as hard as I can! Leave, give it a try!

Been there...done that! Didn't work out.
You really should talk to someone about your short/long term memory..- Hide
quoted text -

It worked out just GREAT for everyone except you, Harry, and his
girlfriend JimH.

Hey..if you don't like it, complain to Freddy Kruger * He invited us back..- Hide quoted text -

And I'm invited you (as in you, Harry, and JimH) to leave! See ya!- Hide quoted text -

I'd like to see a bunch of idiots in this group gone but you told us
all you were leaving so by all means gtf out.- Hide quoted text -

No I didn't.
DK DK is offline

[...]

"Invited us back"? What a moron - edit - WAFM.

weird facts The Admiral General 1 November 23rd 04 08:40 PM
Just the facts ma'am. Alexis General 42 October 20th 04 01:34 PM
Kerry's 'facts' just don't add up P. Fritz General 0 September 30th 04 01:25 PM
Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM