HK HK is offline

Default OT Are Facts Obsolete?

Jim wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 10:08 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 6:34 pm, John H. wrote:

The damn shame is that Loogy, DK, FL Jim, BAR and several others here,
including you, cannot behave like grown men and perpetuate the problem
with this NG.-

A "grown man" does not send emails under false pretenses to a company
to get quotes back from them so he can post them to "prove" a point
that was not even being debated in the first place, and then proclaim
"Game, set, match" when he has "proven" the wrong point. All the
while proclaiming in post after post how he's proven this person
wrong, and that person wrong.

No, a grown man does not do that. A senile one, yes. That's a shame.
roll eyes

I did it to prove a point against something that was brought up here
too many times.

I did it as a grown man trying to stop that crap. It was a simple
solution.

Now STFU and stop your whining as the case is now closed.

BTW: Who's hand do you belong to Mr. Sockpuppet?

You don't close cases around here Jimmy boy. And we don't STFU because a
deranged nincompoop tells us to.

Florida Jim, the "tough little turd," and partial father of loogy...