Default OT Are Facts Obsolete?

wrote in message
On Jul 15, 12:26 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 11:00 am, wrote:

On Jul 15, 10:37 am, wrote:

On Jul 15, 10:31 am, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 9:16 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:

A recent column by Thomas Sowell:

http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg

Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
life?

I'm confused. I thought you were gone? Is this an imposter?

I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.

idiot
==============

Semantics....

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:37 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:31 am, JimH wrote:

On Jul 15, 9:16 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
A recent column by Thomas Sowell:
http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg
Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
life?

I'm confused. I thought you were gone? Is this an imposter?

Even "the real" Loogy is an imposter.
HK HK is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:50:36 -0700 (PDT), penned
the following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|On Jul 15, 1:37 pm, wrote:
| On Jul 15, 12:26 pm, wrote:
|

| On Jul 15, 11:00 am, wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 10:37 am, wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 10:31 am, JimH wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 9:16 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
|
| A recent column by Thomas Sowell:

http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg

| Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
| line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
| life?
|
| I'm confused. I thought you were gone? Is this an imposter?
|
| I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
| post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.
|
| idiot- Hide quoted text -

|What is idiotic about that?

(1) You can't be reading this, nor respond to it, without
"subscribing" to rec.boats.... even Google groups is using that
terminology.

(2) You posted that you were "out" and that others would know how to
contact you, if they wished. That clearly indicates that you wouldn't
be "here."

|Are you going to start acting like the low
|lifes Harry and JimH and start childish name calling and third grade
|insults?

Idiot was probably used as a pejorative term and was not proper.
Addict is more accurate, descriptive, and carries no pejorative
connotation. You are merely addicted to posting personally held
dogmatic positions at rec.boats that tend to anger other posters.

You've made worthwhile contributions in the past. I simply don't
understand where you are coming from, now. This is becoming as surreal
as my last (verbal) conversation with Skipper.

Gene...my admiration for you grows daily. My only dispute with your post
is your posit that calling Loogy an "idiot" is not proper. He's about as
dumb as they come.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:40:02 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

You've made worthwhile contributions in the past.

I scored a good beer link from Loogy.
http://www.realbeer.com/spencer/howtobrew1st.html

Still haven't started making my own beer, but it's on the todo list.

--Vic

wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:50:36 -0700 (PDT), penned
the following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|On Jul 15, 1:37*pm, wrote:
| On Jul 15, 12:26*pm, wrote:
|

| On Jul 15, 11:00*am, wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 10:37*am, wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 10:31*am, JimH wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 9:16*am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
|
| A recent column by Thomas Sowell:

http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg

| Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
| line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
| life?
|
| I'm confused. *I thought you were gone? *Is this an imposter?
|
| I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
| post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.
|
| idiot- Hide quoted text -

|What is idiotic about that?

(1) You can't be reading this, nor respond to it, without
"subscribing" to rec.boats.... even Google groups is using that
terminology.

(2) You posted that you were "out" and that others would know how to
contact you, if they wished. That clearly indicates that you wouldn't
be "here."

|Are you going to start acting like the low
|lifes Harry and JimH and start childish name calling and third grade
|insults?

Idiot was probably used as a pejorative term and was not proper.
Addict is more accurate, descriptive, and carries no pejorative
connotation. You are merely addicted to posting personally held
dogmatic positions at rec.boats that tend to anger other posters.

You've made worthwhile contributions in the past. I simply don't
understand where you are coming from, now. This is becoming as surreal
as my last (verbal) conversation with Skipper.

If he is using Agent, it is not necessary to 'subscribe' to a group to see
headers, read the posts, or respond to the posts. One simply looks in the
"All Groups" list, finds 'rec.boats' and downloads the headers.

Yes, Loogy has made some great contributions and can be a lot of fun. But
he, like a couple others, is obsessed with an urge to respond to every HK
and JimH post that is made.

It's a damn shame.

wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:50:36 -0700 (PDT), penned
the following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|On Jul 15, 1:37*pm, wrote:
| On Jul 15, 12:26*pm, wrote:
|

| On Jul 15, 11:00*am, wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 10:37*am, wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 10:31*am, JimH wrote:
|
| On Jul 15, 9:16*am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
|
| A recent column by Thomas Sowell:
|
| http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg
|
| Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
| line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
| life?
|
| I'm confused. *I thought you were gone? *Is this an imposter?
|
| I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
| post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.
|
| idiot- Hide quoted text -

|What is idiotic about that?

(1) You can't be reading this, nor respond to it, without
"subscribing" to rec.boats.... even Google groups is using that
terminology.

(2) You posted that you were "out" and that others would know how to
contact you, if they wished. That clearly indicates that you wouldn't
be "here."

|Are you going to start acting like the low
|lifes Harry and JimH and start childish name calling and third grade
|insults?

Idiot was probably used as a pejorative term and was not proper.
Addict is more accurate, descriptive, and carries no pejorative
connotation. You are merely addicted to posting personally held
dogmatic positions at rec.boats that tend to anger other posters.

You've made worthwhile contributions in the past. I simply don't
understand where you are coming from, now. This is becoming as surreal
as my last (verbal) conversation with Skipper.

If he is using Agent, it is not necessary to 'subscribe' to a group to see
headers, read the posts, or respond to the posts. One simply looks in the
"All Groups" list, finds 'rec.boats' and downloads the headers.

Yes, Loogy has made some great contributions and can be a lot of fun. But
he, like a couple others, is obsessed with an urge to respond to every HK
and JimH post that is made.

It's a damn shame.

The damn shame is that Loogy, DK, FL Jim, BAR and several others here,
including you, cannot behave like grown men and perpetuate the problem
with this NG.
DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 15, 1:37 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 12:26 pm, wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:00 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:37 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:31 am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 15, 9:16 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
A recent column by Thomas Sowell:
http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg
Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
life?
I'm confused. I thought you were gone? Is this an imposter?
I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.

idiot- Hide quoted text -

What is idiotic about that? Are you going to start acting like the low
lifes Harry and JimH and start childish name calling and third grade
insults?

Thats WAFA and Warp17, bozo. Get it right. Add "The Dummy" and you've
got all three stooges covered.
HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:

Yes, Loogy has made some great contributions and can be a lot of fun.

Bullschitt

"DK" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 1:37 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 12:26 pm, wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:00 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:37 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:31 am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 15, 9:16 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
A recent column by Thomas Sowell:
http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg
Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
life?
I'm confused. I thought you were gone? Is this an imposter?
I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.
idiot- Hide quoted text -

What is idiotic about that? Are you going to start acting like the low
lifes Harry and JimH and start childish name calling and third grade
insults?

Thats WAFA and Warp17, bozo. Get it right. Add "The Dummy" and you've
got all three stooges covered.

Cover this...dummy boy!

On Jul 15, 6:38*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:34*pm, John H. wrote:

The damn shame is that Loogy, DK, FL Jim, BAR and several others here,
including you, cannot behave like grown men and perpetuate the problem
with this NG.-

A "grown man" does not send emails under false pretenses to a company
to get quotes back from them so he can post them to "prove" a point
that was not even being debated in the first place, and then proclaim
"Game, set, match" when he has "proven" the wrong point. All the
while proclaiming in post after post how he's proven this person
wrong, and that person wrong.

No, a grown man does not do that. A senile one, yes. That's a shame.
roll eyes

weird facts The Admiral General 1 November 23rd 04 08:40 PM
Just the facts ma'am. Alexis General 42 October 20th 04 01:34 PM
Kerry's 'facts' just don't add up P. Fritz General 0 September 30th 04 01:25 PM
Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM