DK DK is offline

Default OT Are Facts Obsolete?

wrote:
On Jul 15, 1:37 pm, wrote:
On Jul 15, 12:26 pm, wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:00 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:37 am, wrote:
On Jul 15, 10:31 am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 15, 9:16 am, "Lu Powell" wrote:
A recent column by Thomas Sowell:
http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/p...7/41002347.jpg
Even your heroes of the right wing media thought that was over the
line in terms of racism. I guess you think it's just grand, huh, low
life?
I'm confused. I thought you were gone? Is this an imposter?
I don't subscribe to rec.boats anymore. I can, however, log in and
post. I never said that I'd never post or look here again.

idiot- Hide quoted text -

What is idiotic about that? Are you going to start acting like the low
lifes Harry and JimH and start childish name calling and third grade
insults?

Thats WAFA and Warp17, bozo. Get it right. Add "The Dummy" and you've
got all three stooges covered.