Default Prepaid cell phones

On Jul 6, 11:37*am, Tom The Prophet wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 10:59:30 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 23:21:18 -0400, BAR wrote:

HK wrote:

snipped
I got a note from chuck...I know what he did and why, and I
support what he did. Loogy will be permanently banned from chuck's
sooner rather than later.

Gotta love Loogy's support group here...losers all, and barely a
boater in the bunch.
Bull****, you didn't get a note from Chuck.

I don't believe he did either. But, if he did get a 'sorry about
that' note
from Chuck, then I don't believe even Harry would be stupid enough to
broadcast the fact. So, I believe your statement is correct.

However, Chuck could post a message here validating Harry's claim and
explaining why Harry got treated so nicely. Chuck sure as hell sent
me no
message. All I ever saw was the "You've been banned" message. But then
again, I'm probably not very special.

Let's not have you assholes start up a tale that isn't true. I did
not say I got a "sorry" note from Chuck. I said I got a note from
Chuck in which he briefly explained his thinking and I said I sent a
response saying I supported what he did.

Chuck put you in time out because you were doing your best to stir up
****. * All I have to save about Chuck's logic in putting you in time
out is "BRAVO".

Actually, catlitterbreath, you are wrong. Chuck temporarily put me in
the penalty box for an entirely different reason. But not to worry:
you'll be out on a permanent basis soon enough.

All I have to say about you being one of the first people to be put in
time out is Chuck knew who was the trouble maker. *In this forum Chuck
told you numerous times that you were the problem, and you got your
panties in a wad. *Suddenly Chuck went from your best friend to a piece
of ****.

Chuck is not dumb, but you either seem to believe he is, or you are so
delusional you forgot when he "corrected" you in rec.boats. *He saved
his best bitch slap just for you.

I'm having trouble keeping up with this.

How many got booted and who were they?

Damn - I can't keep up with this stuff.

Screw it - I'm going fishing. *:)

FL Jim was permanently binned.

JohnH was binned for a week.

Harry was binned for 2-3 days.

HK wrote:

[...]

Harry was binned for 2-3 days.- Hide quoted text -

It's nice to see you instantly protect your lover, but please use some
common sense.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:

FL Jim was permanently binned.

No! Florida Jim was *permanently banned*?

I missed that. Well, that explains certain posts of his here.

On Jul 6, 6:40*pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:

FL Jim was permanently binned.

No! Florida Jim was *permanently banned*?

I missed that. Well, that explains certain posts of his here.

I am sure more will come. Loogy/hidden will be next followed by BAR/
Marooned. Mark my word on that.

HK wrote:

[...]

===================================

Please keep us posted with the latest scores. Almost as interesting as ESPN
~ Sport Center.

HK wrote:

[...]

DA DA DUM - DA DA DUM :)

HK wrote:

[...]

Hey, he asked. Chill.
Senior Member

HK wrote:

snipped

I got a note from chuck...I know what he did and why, and I support what
he did. Loogy will be permanently banned from chuck's sooner rather than
later.

Gotta love Loogy's support group here...losers all, and barely a boater
in the bunch.

Bull****, you didn't get a note from Chuck.

I don't believe he did either. But, if he did get a 'sorry about that' note
from Chuck, then I don't believe even Harry would be stupid enough to
broadcast the fact. So, I believe your statement is correct.

However, Chuck could post a message here validating Harry's claim and
explaining why Harry got treated so nicely. Chuck sure as hell sent me no
message. All I ever saw was the "You've been banned" message. But then
again, I'm probably not very special.

It's so predictable. Harry is quick to prove himself IF he tells the
truth, which is very rarely. But if he's caught in yet another lie,
he'll just start insulting and name calling like a third grader.- Hide quoted text -

I told you all he would go bull**** during the ban..

HK wrote:

[...]

Can't comply with the rules.................you are gone at his place.

Learn to behave.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

HK wrote:
[...]

You're insane. You and the rest of the dwarfs spent hours here,
chuckling over what you perceived to be my demise at Chuck's Joint. That
had to be the most amusing discussion you twerps have had in months here.

And you're conversing with Loogy, the current lead of the Dumb, Dumber,
Dumbest. That makes you...his facilitator.