HK HK is offline

Default Prepaid cell phones

wrote:
On Jul 6, 10:00 am, wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:32 am, John H. wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 23:21:18 -0400, BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
snipped
I got a note from chuck...I know what he did and why, and I support what
he did. Loogy will be permanently banned from chuck's sooner rather than
later.
Gotta love Loogy's support group here...losers all, and barely a boater
in the bunch.
Bull****, you didn't get a note from Chuck.
I don't believe he did either. But, if he did get a 'sorry about that' note
from Chuck, then I don't believe even Harry would be stupid enough to
broadcast the fact. So, I believe your statement is correct.
However, Chuck could post a message here validating Harry's claim and
explaining why Harry got treated so nicely. Chuck sure as hell sent me no
message. All I ever saw was the "You've been banned" message. But then
again, I'm probably not very special.

It's so predictable. Harry is quick to prove himself IF he tells the
truth, which is very rarely. But if he's caught in yet another lie,
he'll just start insulting and name calling like a third grader.- Hide quoted text -

I told you all he would go bull**** during the ban..

You're insane. You and the rest of the dwarfs spent hours here,
chuckling over what you perceived to be my demise at Chuck's Joint. That
had to be the most amusing discussion you twerps have had in months here.

And you're conversing with Loogy, the current lead of the Dumb, Dumber,
Dumbest. That makes you...his facilitator.