Default help with west marine zodiac

need help, kids did something with the manual. This inflatable has 5 floor
boards with the two ribs on the side. For life of me I cant figure how to
get together. any help appreciated.

On Fri, 9 May 2008 21:52:30 -0800, "black-n-gold" wrote:

need help, kids did something with the manual. This inflatable has 5 floor
boards with the two ribs on the side. For life of me I cant figure how to
get together. any help appreciated.

They are all a little different but when I had one with similar
structure, the trick was to first insert the back three boards, make
sure they are seated properly, insert the front board with the aft end
lifted slightly, insert the 4th board with the front edge lifted
slightly, match up the aft edge of the forward board with the front
edge of the 4th board, and then pop them both into place. Practice
makes perfect. If you have side rails (ribs?) to stiften the middle
three sections, they go in last by finessing them around the edges.

The procedure some times goes more easily with the raft slightly
inflated, not too much however.

Perfiect! THanks Wayne

West Marine going down the tube? Tim General 34 April 3rd 08 04:45 PM
Where will we go after West Marine goes under? Larry Cruising 28 April 2nd 08 07:25 PM
West Marine Eisboch General 59 May 26th 07 05:40 PM
West Marine is Terrible nobody Cruising 47 January 28th 06 03:02 PM
West Marine Question Bobsprit ASA 2 September 28th 04 01:27 PM